On the way to art

Recap
I suddenly stopped in the hallway and looked at Shelby, and she did the same.
I started leaning in and........
----------------------------------------------------------
I whispered into her ear. "Here is your timetable back". I looked at her face and saw she was red as a tomato. "Umm t-thanks" Shelby said blushing. I handed her timetable back and at the same time made sure my hand rubbed against hers.

"Here is our first class together and it's called.........
Maths" I said disappointed. "Oh well at least I have my phone I could use it and try not to get court, maybe we could text each other?" Shelby suggested. "Sure I will need to add my contacts into your phone and you do the same to mind" I said happily.

Once we finished adding contacts I knocked on the door.

Mr Gordon opened the door and shut the door behind him, so now his in the hall with us. "Blake what are you doing so late?" Mr Gordon said confused. "I was helping Miss Summers sir she is new this year" I said. "Oh so you must be Miss Summers nice to meet you. Are you in my maths class today?" Mr Gordon said. "Yes I am. You can just call me Shelby" Shelby said. "Oh ok Shelby I am Mr Gordon your maths teacher" Mr Gordon said. "My class is very small so you may sit where you like. Thanks for taking care of her Blake" Mr Gordon said. "No problem" I said giving him a wink. With that conversation over we walked inside the classroom. Shelby went to go sit next to the girl which was last years target in the back corner. Oh no she better not find out about it I better text her.

B-Blake
S-Shelby
B-why are you sitting with her, I wanted you to sit next to me?
S-Because she looks upset and I want to try help.
B-ok but the rest of the day your sitting with me even at break.
S-uh ok yeah sure.

As soon as I heard Shelby say yes means she was going to head to art so I quickly texted Jake on my way to art.
B-Blake
J-Jake
B-hey, just telling you she should be on her way up the stairs soon be ready.
J-hey, yes I'm ready with James and Luke.
B-good, but don't try anything she's my target and your just helping me with her because I helped you with your last target and I'm the gang leader not you ok?
J-yes yes I know I won't try anything I might check her out to see if she is hotter than mine ok, but that's all.
B-ok now I gtg I'm heading into class oh and she is the one with light brown hair and blue eyes. Bye.
J-ok I will look out for her. Bye.

And with that over I just sit back and wait at my school desk for my lovely Shelby to return.

After a while she comes into class and sits next to me. We work and work until break.
--------
Break
---------------------------------
An: sorry it's short
Comment,vote and follow
Bye.