WHAT!!??

Shelby's pov
"What do you mean you all smell good?" I wondered. "Umm I think I will let Scott tell you ok, now go to sleep" Zac said wrapping his arms around my waist as I laid on him.

Blake's pov
After Scott ran after Shelby to get his phone back I got a call from Fox.
F-Fox
B-Blake
F- hey umm we have a problem with another gang, they found out that you have the new moon goddess and now they are onto us.
B- Fuck, who told them about Shelby?
F- we don't know, but we know that they know where she is so she needs to stay with the boys at that house and I will bring my boys and your boys over so we can protect her, since she is everyone's mate, the gang leader of the red bones gang wants her because he is also her mate as well as his gang members.
B- shit this is very bad, ok I will come back to your place and we can work out a plan.
F- ok be here in 20.
B- sure cya. And then I hung up.

"Ok bye guys" I waved to the boys and ran outside to my car.

Once I got to Fox's gangs house I saw they were already in their cars waiting for me to join them. I hopped out of my car and jumped into the back of their van.

"Hey, is this the plan?" I asked Fox sitting opposite me. "Hey, and yes this is the plan. My gang will have the night watch for tonight then you in the days. We are starting tonight because we over heard them say 'tonight' so yeah" Fox said. "Ok let's do this" I said walking back to my car. Fox and his gang started to follow me because they didn't know where to go.

By the time we got there, it was already 10:30pm so me and my gang went to bed as Foxs gang and Fox stood around the house. As I got comfy in my bed I heard a window getting smashed so I ran to Shelby's room, but she wasn't there. "SHELBY SHELBY WHERE ARE YOU!!" I yelled along the hallway of the other boys rooms.

As I passed Zacs room I heard another smash. I knocked the door down and ran in. As I looked around for Shelby I could see her tied up on someone's shoulder but that isn't any someone's shoulder, that's Cameron's. "Give her back Cameron!" I yelled not caring if Zac woke up. " no she's my mate too, I'm keeping her and no one can do anything about it" Cameron said back.

I went to run up to the window but I was too late and he was already in a van with his gang and Shelby heading to their gang house.

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO GUARDING FOX!!??" I yelled as I ran towards the front door. I looked down as I saw their bodies lying on the lawn. I wonder if their asleep or got knocked out. I looked around for any evidence and saw a cloth. Ok so they did get knocked out, ok. I said to myself as I went back and forth dragging them inside.

Shelby's pov
I couldn't get to sleep as I was on Zac so I didn't bother. I looked out the window to see a few figures walk by. I looked closer at their features and sure enough it was Drake, Fox and Rhys. "What the fuck are they doing here?" I whispered to myself waiting for them to come back past my window but they never did, all I got was both the Windows smashing.

"Huh?" I said as someone handcuffed my hands and ankles as well as blind folded me so I couldn't see. "Hey what a..." I got cut off as I started to speak but this dude got some duct tape and taped my mouth shut. "Youlittletwitimgoingtokillyouwhenigetoutofthis" I said as I tried to speak through the tape (You little twit I'm going to kill you when I get out of this). All he did was throw me over his shoulder as he sat down on what feels like the window ledge. I heard Zacs door getting knocked down as I heard the voice I missed for so long, Blake's. "Give her back Cameron!" Blake said. "No she's my mate too,I'm keeping her and no one can do anything about it!" The guy who is holding me said who I assume is Cameron. But as soon as I heard Foot steps run towards the window we were outside. I felt Cameron lay me down on what feels like people's legs as they all wrapped their arms around me so I couldn't go anywhere, damn it. I think I'm in a car?