Kidnapped again but by who?

Recap
You should never fall in love with the ones who kidnapped you.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shelbys pov
When I woke up I felt something heavy laying on top of me. I opened my eyes and found that Jake was on top of me with his arms around my back like he was hugging me, ugh I can't breathe and I need to pee!

"Jake, jake!?" I whispered and yelled (eg loud whisper) but he didn't respond. "JAKE I NEED TO PEE!!!" I yelled even louder which made his wake up then rest his head back down onto my stomach. "JAKE I SAID I NEED TO PEE SO GET OFF AND PO!!! (piss off)" I yelled which made his realise his position. "Aww but I want to stay like this forever, so can you come back once your done please?" Jake said with his cute puppy dog eyes. "Ugh just let me go toilet" and with that he rolled off me and I ran into the toilet.

When I got out of the bathroom Jake was no where to be seen so I just laid down on the bed and closed my eyes.

"SHELBY LOCK YOURSELF IN THE ROOM NOW!!!!" Jake yelled from downstairs.
"Ok" I said locking the door but when I turned around to go lock the window it was open. "Whatever" I said locking the window and laying down on the bed a bit worried.

After a while of being worried I got off the bed and walked out the room. Hmm I wonder where Jake is? 'BANG!!' OMG THAT SOUNDED LIKE A GUNSHOT COMING FROM THE LIVING ROOM DOWNSTAIRS! I raced down the stairs to the living room to find Jake on the ground holding his leg in a pool of blood. "JAKE!!?" I yelled running up to him and kneeling down beside him. "Jake are you ok" I said pulling his head up to my chest with tears in my eyes. "I'm fine but you shouldn't be down here you back to the room now and run!" Jake yelled/whispered. Once I got up and started to run out of the living room I heard footsteps coming this way. 'CRAP' I said to myself as I ran into someone's chest and didn't even make it out of the living room, so I could still see Jake on the ground having a look of sympathy and guilt in his eyes. "Jake!" I yelled starting to try crawl over to him but someone put their arm around my hips holding me to his feet so I couldn't go anywhere and put a collar and leash on me like I'm some kind of dog.

I looked up to try see these guys faces but they had clown masks on. I still tried to crawl to Jake but got pulled back by the collar which I couldn't unclip because they added a padlock to it. "Sit" the guy holding the leash said so I did because I didn't know what he was capable of. "I started to whine like a dog does when they cry because I wanted Jake not these guys.

"Jake I see you have a little pet hay?, well I guess she can come with us and you can forget about coming to get her because she doesn't seem that much to you since you haven't tried anything so say goodbye pet" the leader of these guys said. "Bye" I started to whine like a dog again because I knew I wouldn't see Jake or Blake again. "Stop whining, stand up and follow me" the one holding my leash said as they all walked out the front door to a van covered in graffiti. (Picture above)

The leader sat in the driver seat, another guy next to him and 2 in the back with me. I started to crawl over to the corner slowly but as soon as I was close to the corner the guy holding my leash pulled me over to him and sat me down on his lap. I struggled to get out of his lap, "hmmmm I like that keep doing that" he said. "EWWW!" I yelled just pushing myself off his lap and onto the floor in between his legs so when I looked up his face was above mine. "Hello down there haha" he chuckled. I pulled the leash out of his hands and since he isn't wearing a seatbelt I turned around and tackled him to the floor of the van and started scratching, punching and slapping him until the other guy in the back with me pulled me off him and tied me to the corner of the van by a chain around my waist and arms which was too tight to get out off. "GRRRRR!!!" I growled at the guy I attacked as he looked at me which made him look away as well as satisfying me.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR BITCH!?" The guy I attacked yelled from the the opposite corner to me. "WELL YOU SAT ME ON YOUR NAP WHICH I DIDNT LIKE SO I ATTACKED YOU. NOW SINCE THAT WAS A GOOD REASON GET ME OUT OF THIS CHAIN!" I yelled trying to get to him. "Ugh boss why did she have to be so feisty yet such a curvy body how we like it?" The guy I attacked asked the boss. "Idk but we will just have to train her that's all" the boss said looking in the mirror that views the back of the car to look at me struggling in the chain. "LET ME GO YOU BASTARDS!!" I yelled making the three of this gang have a scared look in their eyes but the boss just looked neutral."boss can we just take her back she's too scary" the guy next to the boss said. "Don't you want those curves? And I already told you we will train her" the boss said. "Ok I do want her curves but how long will it take to train her?" The guy next to the boss said. "Depends but we can just wait ok" the boss said stopping the van somewhere I don't know.

"Get the girl" the boss said to the one that tied me to the car in the first place. He untied me to the car but left the chain around my waist and arms so I couldn't really do anything but kick. He threw me over his shoulder and walked to this 3 story house which looked like it had like 1,000 rooms and it could have a basement. "LET ME GO!!" I screamed as loud as I could and kicked him in the balls which made him drop me to the ground. I was about to get up and start running but the guy that I attacked in the car just sat on my waist and put duct tape on my mouth so I couldn't scream and on my legs so I couldn't kick. "Mbiyoeidjfjeksdf" I mumbled trying to say get off me but all he did was grab a cloth and look at me. "Sorry but cya later babe" he said as he put the cloth to my nose making me pass out cold.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you enjoyed this chapter next chapter should be coming soon but only if you vote
Cya next chapter