Its time for mine to be mine

Recap:
"It's time for mine to be mine"...........Jake said with lust in his eyes. 'What does he mean by his to be his?' I asked myself.

Oh no I know what he means, he means......................................
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He means Take me for next week/this week because he said he wanted to share me too.

"Umm Jake I'm just going to go now" I said getting up and heading towards the door but found the door locked. "Umm Jake I think we're locked in!" I yelled scared that Blake isn't here to help.

Ugh whatever he probably doesn't care. And with that I grabbed a bobby pin from my hair and unlocked the door.

I ran out of my room as fast as I could because I heard Jake chasing after me. Oh no oh no his getting too close for my liking so I quickly turned around the corner and he ran into the wall.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahah

"You should of seen your face!!" I laugh at Jake but that just makes him angry. "You should not of done that now I'm taking you back to my place and you get a punishment!" Jake yelled at me.

I turned around to start running again but I was too slow. Jake grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder. Noooo I was so close to Blakes office. Hang on we're going to walk past it that's when I can scream.

When he stopped by the door to his office I took that chance to scream and call for Blake. "Ahhhhhhhhhhh, Blake help me Jake is going to kidnap me........again" I kept yelling his name when Jake started to run.

I looked up and saw Blake turn this way. "Jake what are you doing with her!" Blake yelled across the hall. "I'm taking her to my place for a little while!" Jake yelled back. "Blake he said he was going to give me a punishment, but I don't want one!" I tried yelling to see if he would hear me. "Sorry babe, rules are rules. Cya soon my love" and with Blake finishing that sentence Jake ran out of the house.

Once we got to the car Jake dropped me onto the ground and as he turned his back to me I took that chance to run into the forest. I looked behind me and saw Jake in the car getting faster and faster towards me.

'Crap crap, I don't want to go with him! Please Blake help me. Why are you fine with him taking me?' I asked myself. When I turned around to see how far away Jake was he wasn't there. "What?!" I yelled and slowed down to look around until I walked into something, fell over and broke my ankle.

"Owwwwwwwww!!!!!" I cried out loud, tears staining my cheeks. I heard a car stop behind me and someone ran up to me. "No no please don't take me Jake" I whispered. "Oh well I have to take you, you're hurt, come on just calm down and I won't hurt you when we get back to my place. Deal?" Jake asked. "Deal" I said in pain.

Jake picked me up, carried me to the car and sat me down. "Owwwwww Jake I'm in so much pain, do you have any pain killers?" I asked Jake. "Umm yeah one second I will go back to Blake's and pick some up" Jake said stopping the car at Blakes. "Don't go anywhere" Jake said running inside and me getting out of the car hopping.

I walked over to the side of the house and looked for a window that's open. Once I found that the living room window was opened I jumped straight in without looking. But when I landed on my bad foot I cried out in pain as loud as I could. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh". I looked up to see if anyone was there and as luck was not on my side I saw Blake and Jake. "Ugh why did you get such a beautiful girl but a feisty one too Blake?" Jake asked Blake. "I just got her because she's beautiful damn it" Blake said annoyed at me. "Umm hi Blake uh do you have anything to help a broken foot?" I asked as Blake laughed. "Hahahahahaha how did you break your foot?, tripping?" Blake said. "Actually yes" I whispered looking down. "Ok ok come, follow me" Blake said walking off with Jake. "UMM CAN I HAVE SOME HELP OVER HERE!!?" I yelled trying to get Blake to come and help me. "Oh haha right sorry" Blake said coming and picking me up bridal style. Hmmm I love his touch and the feeling of his big chest against my tiny body, so I snuggled into his chest more, until Blake realised.

"Umm what are you doing Shelby?" Blake asked with a big smirk. "Umm nothing" I said blushing. "Whatever" Blake said putting me down on a table? "Umm Blake why am...." I couldn't finish my sentence because Blake and Jake both grabbed my legs and arms and held them down. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!?" I yelled trying to get out of their grips. "Don't worry love, it will all be over soon" Jake and Blake said at the same time.

'Hmm what do they mean it will all be over? Oh no I have a bad feeling about this....'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello lovely people
Hope you enjoyed this chapter
Comment,vote,share
Next chapter should be coming soon don't worry
Cya