First and second class

Recap
Blake suddenly stopped in the hallway and looked at me so I did the same.
Blake started leaning in and........
----------------------------------------------------------
Blake went so close to my ear I could feel his breathe on my neck. "Here is your timetable back" Blake whispered in my ear. By then I was red as a tomato. "Umm t-thanks" I said blushing. Blake handed me my timetable and his hand rubbed against mine.

"Here is our first class together and it's called..........
Maths" Blake said looking a bit disappointed. "Oh well at least I have my phone I could use it and try not to get court, maybe we could text each other?" I suggested. "Sure I will need to add my contacts into your phone and you can do the same to mine" Blake said happily .

Once we finished added contacts Blake knocked on the door.

A man that looked in his 20's opened the door and shut the door behind him so he is standing in the hall with us. "Blake what are you doing so late?" He said with a confused face. "I was helping miss Summers sir she is new this year" Blake said. "Oh so you must be miss summers nice to meet you. Are you in my maths class today?" He said. "Yes I am. You can just call me shelby" I said. "Oh ok shelby I am Mr Gordon your maths teacher" Gordon said. "My class is very small so you may sit where you like. Thanks for taking care of her Blake" Gordon said. "No problem" Blake said. With that conversation over we walked inside and I sat at the back corner next to a girl who looked upset.

"Hey, I'm shelby summers, what's your name?" I said. "My name is hope smith" hope said just above a whisper. "What's wr........" Before I could finish what I was going to say I felt my phone vibrate in my bag. I grabbed my phone and put it in my lap under the desk so Mr Gordon won't see.
B-Blake
S-Shelby
B-why are you sitting with her, I wanted you to sit next to me?
S-Because she looks upset and I want to try help.
B-ok but the rest of the day your sitting with me even at break.
S-uh ok yeah sure.

As soon as I looked up the bell rang for next class. I looked at my timetable to see what class I have next and saw it was art. "Yes!" I said a bit too loud that Mr Gordon heard and came up to me. "What are you so excited about?" Gordon said. "Umm I have art next and I love art" I said. "Oh is art your favourite class well your lucky we still do art here" Gordon said walking back into his classroom. I started walking to the art room that is on the second floor, room number 22 with my books in hand and bag on my back.

As I walked upstairs and turned the corner I bumped into someone and my books all fell out of my hands and onto the floor. I looked up to see who it was and saw it was a young group of 3 guys my age. One had black hair and dark brown eyes, another had bright blonde dyed hair with bright blue eyes and the other had light brown hair and light brown eyes. "Sorry I didn't see you coming" the boy with light brown eyes said. "It's ok" as I said that I started to lean down to grab my books but the light brown eyed boy said "no don't grab your books, boys grab her books and see what class she has next". "She has art Jake" the black haired boy said. Ok so the light brown eyed boy is named Jake ok. "I shall help you to art then" Jake said as the boys handed him my books.

As Jake and I walked down the hallway I was reading the class numbers. 18,19,20,21,22,23,24.... HANG ON!
My classroom is 22. "Jake my classroom is 22. We went passed it so may I please have my books and I will just turn around?" I asked grabbing my books and turning around to head to my class. "WAIT! May I please have you put your contacts into my phone and I will do the same to your phone?" Jake asked. "Umm sure". Once that was done I headed to art.
--------------------
Break
----------------------------------
An: please give ideas of what I should do along the way
Comment,vote and follow
Should I do Blakes pov and jakes pov ?? Please tell me yes or no in the comments thanks
Cya👋