"What?"

Shelby's pov

Beep, beep, beep....
I woke up to the sound of the beeping sound that you hear in hospitals. "Huh?" I said as I slowly opened my eyes to see Cameron and Noah asleep on chairs. "Cameron! Noah!" I yelled as loud as I could which probably sounded like a whisper, so I grabbed Cameron's hand and shacked it, to try wake him up.

"Huh? SHELBY!!!" Cameron yelled as he realised I have woken up. "What did I miss?, SHELBY!" Noah yelled as Cameron gave me hug then he did. "Hey guys, what happened? Why am I in a hospital?" I asked as the memories of last night came back to me.

"Oh" I said as I lifted up my shirt to see the stab mark on my hip, which has now been stitched up.

"Shelby do you know who did this to you?" Noah asked pointing at my hip.

*flashback*

I was about to tell him to come but Jack broke the phone. Curtis ran at me and tackled me to the ground. "Jack grab the knife!" Curtis yelled to Jack as he grabbed the knife out of his hands and stabbed me on my other hip.

*flashback end*

"Shelby?" Cameron asked as he waved his hand in front of my face. "Curtis told Jack to stab me which he did then both ran away" I said staring blankly at the wall.

*door opens and in comes nurse*

"Oh so you're awake, that's good. How do you feel?" The nurse asks. "I'm in a little pain but it's alright" I answered her question. "Well you are aloud to go home today but you will have to rest and no activities, got it?" Nurse asks giving Cameron and Noah a naughty smirk and then made eye contact with me again. "Ok, I want to go home now Cameron" I said to Cameron which nodded at me and handed me some clothes to change into.

I hopped out of the hospital bed and walked into the bathroom. I looked at the clothes Cameron gave me and smirked. I put on a pink crop top and some black sweatpants which I assume are Camerons. I then put on the black leather jacket and black n pink sneakers. I then looked into the mirror. Once I was satisfied with my look I walked slowly out of the bathroom, finding it hard to walk since my hip hurts.

"Noah can you carry me to the car, and Cameron can you sign me out?" I asked as Noah picked me up bridal style while Cameron walked to reception to sign me out.

Noah slowly put me into the back of the van, where I could lay down, while he got into the passenger seat and Cameron got into the driver seat. "Where to miss?" Cameron asked acting like he was a taxi driver, which just made me laugh. "Home please" I replied as he started the car.

*20 minutes later*

*the car stops on the side of the road* "stay in the car Shelby" Cameron said as he and Noah got out of the car leaving me alone in the back. I crawled over to the front seats and poked my head over the seats to see through the glass.

"Curtis and Jack?" I whispered as I saw them standing there in front of Cameron and Noah. I saw their mouths moving interacting that they are talking but I couldn't hear them so I crawled over to the driver seat and slowly opened the window to hear.

"Ha so how is little miss princess doing?" Curtis asked Cameron. "She's ....." I couldn't quite hear what he was saying so I leaned closer to the window and accidentally pressed the car horn.

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!

I moved my hand off the horn and looked up to see Curtis and Jack staring at me like I'm their prey and their my predator. They both put on a smirk and looked at Cameron and Noah.