The new gang I met

Shelby's pov
When I woke up I found that I was changed into a black skirt and flower top with my hair down. "Grr when I find out who changed me their dead" I said getting off the bed and opening the door, surprised that it was unlocked. I walked out of the room and hid behind a corner to listen to what the two people are talking about. "Did you here that? I think she's awake lets go get her before she realises the door is unlocked!" One of them said as they started to run down the hall towards me. I decided to just run into the closest room.

As soon as I closed the door they ran passed the room. When I knew I was clear I went to grab the handle but something moved into the way. "Huh?" I looked up and turned on the light to see the guy I attacked in the car. "Crap!" I said more to myself. " uh I see you wanted me that bad that you came to me, ok ok I will only do this tonight because I feel like it" he said pushing me towards the bed. "Umm no thanks I said moving out the way so he fell onto the floor. I ran towards the door but he grabbed my ankle that's still sore and pulled me down to the ground with a loud bang. "Ouch" I whispered scared because he was crawling towards me. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I screamed as loud as I could when I heard the two men walking past this room again. "What are you doing in this room?" One of the guys yelled through the door. "NO TIME TO EXPLAIN JUST HELP ME!!" I yelled as they tried to opened the door but found it locked. The guy that is in this room with me turned me over so I was on my back and he was sitting on my waist holding my wrists. "QUICK JUST PICK LOCK THE FUCKIN DOOR BEOFRE I GET RAPED BY A DRUNK LUNATIC!!" I yelled as I heard the door open, one of the guys grabbed the lunatic and the other grabbed me. "Hey let me go, I just wanted help" I said. "First you need to come to the kitchen and have something to eat" the guy holding me said with the other guy putting on my collar and leash leading me to the kitchen.

At the kitchen
As we got to the kitchen they sat me down in a corner like a dog and put a dog bowl of cereal in front of me and said "eat up". "I'm not hungry" I said pushing the dog bowl forward. "Fine boss will deal with you" the guys said tying the leash to the wall so I can't run away and hide. "Haha fools" I whispered as I grabbed a bobby pin from my hair and pick locked the lock. I got up and ran out of the kitchen and just ran to the room that was closest which was the living room. I stopped as soon as I entered because a whole gang was in there and they just stopped and looked at me. "CRAP" I yelled frustrated and saw the two men talking to the boss. "WHAT HOW THE FUCK DID SHE GET OUT OF THE COLLAR AND LEASH THAT WAS TIED TO WALL?!" The two men yelled at the same time which by what they said seemed to satisfy the boss because he smirked as I put my game face on and smiled and winked to the boys and ran to the front door and ran outside as I grabbed car keys from the table. I clicked the button to tell me which car was the keys I got and it turned out to be one of the fastest cars here and PURPLE!!
I ran towards the car, got in and drove down the longest driveway ever. Ugh when will this end.

I decided to turn the music up loud (play music video) and just chill with all the windows down.  I grabbed awesome sunglasses that were in the car and put them on. I looked up into the mirror that views the back and saw the boss with other boys in the same type of car as mine but mine was faster so I slowed down so he could catch up to me as we were on the high way we stopped at a red light. I looked over to my right to see the boss smirking at me. "Wanna race to the end of this road?" He said. "Sure" I said and took off down the road soon as the light turned green. I looked at the mirror to see him catching up so I slowed down so we were next to each other. "Wanna see how fast I can go?" He said. "Well I can't because I'm just too fast for ya" I said turning up the music even loud since I love the bass and went even faster down the road overtaking everyone even he police. I saw 2 flashes of lights way behind me as one was following me no the other following the boss. I let the boss catch up to me so we could speak. "Ok this should be fun" I said Slowing down next to the police cars on both sides of me. "Hey officer is there a problem" I said holding my phone video calling what I'm saying to the boss. "YES PULL OVER YOUR VEHICLES NOW" one of the officers yelled. "Well as you can see I'm a lot faster than you so you will have to catch me first" I said speeding off down the road catching up to the boss. "How was that?" I asked. "Funny as hell. I'm really starting to like you but we are nearly at the end of the road so if I get there first you come back to the house and if you get there first you can leave, deal?" The boss offered. "Heck yeah!" I said taking off faster then ever before. I looked back into the mirror and saw the boss wasn't there. "Hmm where is he?" I said realising the police were gone. "Lol I guess they gave up" I said looking up to realise it's a red light. "CRAP" I yelled and slammed on the breaks but it was too late and So I had to swerve around the car In front making me tip over and end up upside down. My car was smashed, as I tried to focus on my surroundings all I saw was the bosses car was the one I had to swerve around. He ran up to my car and was yelling my name I think, I couldn't really hear or see probably but the only words I heard was "I won" and I passed out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you liked this chapter and I know it seems short but it's at 1176 words so yeah cya.