Mystery attack

Shelby's pov

"So are you guys going to take me back to Cameron and Noah or not?" I asked Curtis and Jack as the pulled away from the hug. "Pfft why would you want to go back to them?" Jack asked. "Because I like them better than you guys" I said with confidence. "That's it I'm..."
*BANG!*
*footsteps running down the halls*

"SHIT DID YOU LEAVE THE GUYS ALONE!!?" Curtis yelled at Jack as they both crawled out of the weapon room and into the hallway carrying guns.

*BANG*x5

I slowly crawled out of the room and looked into the halls from under the table. All I could see was feet running in all directions. I slowly crawled out and before I knew it I was being pushed up against the wall with my arms behind my back.

"What the?" I said.

"Shh baby girl I'm here, don't worry I won't hurt you unless you disobey my orders then I will but for now you have to listen to me, understood?" The man behind the mask said. "Yes" wait I recognise that voice! "Noah?" I asked as I slowly turned my head to look at him. "How'd you know? Nevermind that doesn't matter lets just get you outta here!" Noah said as he grabbed my hand and started running down the halls with me following behind.

As soon as I saw the front door I felt excited and happy to finally get out of here until...... Curtis stood right in are way and Jack stood behind us who did some hand signal which caused Noah and I to be surrounded by all these guys dressed in black.

"Move out the way Curtis before you and your buddies get hurt" Noah ordered. "Pfft and why should I listen to you, boys! Do what you know I want you to do" Curtis ordered then one by one all the guys that are surrounding us all turned into their werewolf forms. 'Seriously can this get anymore worse?' I asked myself as Noah turned to me.

'I want you to run right into the direction that Curtis is in and out the door in wolf form so change right now at the same time as me' Noah said to me in my head then showed his hand signals as he counted down for when I change form and run.

5
4
3
2
1

*crack crack crack* was the sound of mine and Noah's bones cracking as we changed into wolf form.

I looked up to see Noah nod his head and start charging at Curtis, I was about to follow behind but a wolf jumped on top of me which I'm guessing is Jack.

*Yelp!*

I yelped to get Noah's attention which worked because just before he was about to attack Curtis he stopped, turned to me and started charging at Jack who's on top of me. I soon felt the weight get lifted of me when Noah knocked Jack off but since Jack had his claw on my leg he gripped onto me as he got pushed off me he cut my leg from my thigh to just below my knee.

*arooo arooo aroo * I cried in wolf form as I slowly turned back into human form. I just laid there on the floor thinking is this the way I'm going to die as I looked around to see all the black wolfs still surrounding Noah and me and they slowly started to come closer and closer to me til.....

"GGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRR"

We heard a giant crowd coming from outside and as soon as that thing that growled growled all the black wolfs looked towards the window to see a giant wolf come in and surround me.

As soon as I saw the giant wolfs eyes I knew who it was.

"Cameron" I whispered as I snuggled into him. I saw him look down at my leg as his eyes turned pitch black, which indicates him mad. He growled and charged at all the black wolfs which were all dead in minutes, the only two left were Curtis and Jack.

Jack was underneath Noah and Curtis was facing Cameron like boxers do in the ring going in circles looking at each other and then there's me on the ground bleeding out. *sobs* I start sobbing from the pain in my leg witch obviously got Cameron's and Noah's attention because they broth came over to me who is laying in a pool of blood.

"OMG" they both said at the same time when they changed back to their human and looked at me in sorrow. "Grr who did this to you?" Cameron asked me as he started to get angry. "I think Jack but I'm not sure" I whispered as I started to get drowsy and sleepy from the loss of blood. "Crap" Cameron said as he took of his shirt and changed back into wolf form to lick my leg to help it heal faster. He hen changed back into human form to wrap his shirt around my leg.

"Cameron I'm getting tired and.....*yawn*.......I want to sleep" I said as I closed my eyes slightly. "No Shelby stay with me, do not fall asleep because you could go into a coma, please I need you...." Before he could finish I fell asleep not sure if I would ever wake up.

Cameron's pov
"Shelby? Shelby? SHELBY? Noooo wake up wake up please!" I yelled starting to worry.

"Noah mind link to one of the boys to tell the others to get in the car and come pick us up because I need to get Shelby to a hospital quick!". "Yes sir" Noah responded as he ran outside.

"Shelby please wake up, I don't want to lose you..."

Shelbys pov
All I see is white light......

"Shelby please wake up, I don't want to lose you"

Omg CAMERON WHERE ARE YOU?! Help me please....

Noo he can't hear me but I can hear him, why!?

Come on body move to show that you can hear him!

"Please wake up or Blake would kill me when he finds me and finds out you're in a coma or dead, just please show a sign that you can still hear me....".

*groan*.

Yes thank you body! Wait ......Blake omg I've missed him I need to go find him once I'm better.

"Omg SHELBY CAN YOU HEAR ME!?"

I quietly say "uhhm" as in I'm trying to say yes but I couldn't form the word.

"Can you move?" Cameron asked.

"Nah ah" I groaned out.

"Alright Shelby well I'm getting the boys to come and pick us up and drop us off at the hospital just hang in there and try wake up please".

Come on body!

I forced my body to wake up with all my strength.

I opened my eyes to see that there was blood all over me as well as Cameron who has me sitting on his lap.

I slowly looked up at him through my eyelashes.

"OMG SHELBY!!" Cameron shouted excited when he saw me move.

"When will they be here because I don't think I can hold on for much longer"

"Sir the boys are here you may make your way to the van" Jake said as he held the door open for Cameron who is carrying me bridal style to the car.

"Boys take a stop at the hospital, we may be loosing her so step on it!!" Cameron says as he rushes us into the van.

"Cameron I........"

---------------------
I am truely sorry that it took me like what 6 months to update? It's just I moved schools, got a job and it's just been very stressful ,

I will try to get back into this book but go check out my new book called Scarred, it's similar kinda to this book but hope you enjoyed cya