Chapter 26

Chapter 26

        "Where are we?" I asked, for the millionth time. "I told you, we're in heaven!" Darren said. I rolled my eyes. "Yeah right," I said. "Jenny?" she turned around. "Are we in heaven?" I asked. She nodded. We followed her to a waterfall. In the clouds. "Adam!" she called. He emerged from behind the waterfall. "Yes?" he said. Hid voice was so angelic i fould myself closting my eyes and waiting for more. 

        "What are you doing with her?" Adam asked. I opened my eyes. He was smirking at me. "Eve!" he called. A woman came next to him. "Yes, Adam?" she asked. She was beautiful. "Are you the Adam and Eve?" I asked stupidly. Eve rolled her eyes at me. "Of course we are," she said. "Who did you think we were?" I gaped at them. "Aren't you... really old?" I asked. Adam chuckled. "A new angel," he said. "What a surprise." Eve rolled her eyes. "Honey, I'm Eve. The one who betrayed God. Adam here is my significant other," she said. I stared at her. 

      "Really?" I said. She nodded, sighing. I smiled and said, "Well, nice to meet you both!" They looked at me like I had four heads. "What?" I asked. "You're not surprised, or anything?" Adam asked. I smiled. "Of course I am, it's just, I can't keep fainting, can I?" Adam and Eve laughed. "I guess not," Eve said. "Now, let's go find her," Jenny said. "Find who?" I asked. Everyone ignored me.