Chapter 11

Chapter 11

                The next few days went by so fast, I couldn’t keep track. Well, not really. I just didn’t feel like it. It’s Saturday. I groaned and rolled back over. Stupid messed up sleeping schedule. Just then my phone started playing ‘High School Never Ends.’ I didn’t even check caller ID. I just picked up and said, “You better have a damn good reason for calling me at nine in the morning.” Someone snickered and said, “Nice to see you’re in a good mood. It’s me, Lizabeth. Don’t you know who this is?” Only one person in the world called me Lizabeth. I bolted upright in my bed. “Jeremy?”

                 Jeremy’s my brother. He’s twenty-three, has his own house, his own girlfriend, and his own car. He laughed. “What do you say I take you out today?” I nodded, then realized he couldn’t see me. “Yeah! Of course, JJ!” I said happily. I love my brother so much. He said he would be here in a little bit and I jumped out of bed, running to the shower. 

           After my shower, I got out a Patent Pending Juice Box shirt and slipped it on. I got my jeans shorts and tall converse and put them on. I just finished brushing my teeth, when I heard the doorbell ring. I spit the minty water out and flew down the steps, smiling.

                   I ripped open the door and saw Jeremy standing there. “JJ!” I said, and jumped into his outstretched arms. “I missed you.” He hugged me tighter and said, “I missed you more.” We stood there, hugging for a couple minutes, until he noticed my hair. It was wet and unbrushed. He picked up a clump and said, “Rush much?” I slapped him, and told him to come in.