> XI <

Victoria POV

We were already at home. We start make our dinner.

- What are you so thoughtful? - Kaja said, stirring a pot of soup.

- I do not know. - I sighed - Today I met Jin. It's so hard to pretend that I do not to know who he is.

- To you it's hard, but for he it's more easier. - she said - I wrote with Jackson, yesterday evening and ...

- What? - I interrupted her somewhat rudely.

- Calm down. I did not say anything about the fact that we know who No Min Woo really is.

I breathed a sigh of relief, even though I knew that Kaja doesn't say my secrets to anyone. She knows so many of them and all remain just between us.

- Then what you wrote?

- I wanted to explore. How much he knows about Jin.

- And how?

- He is a loyal friend, he said nothing.

I looked down sadly. I would like to know about Jin as much as possible. Get to know his true personality, and not that created by the label and the media. I could guess that Jackson will not say anything. He looks like a devoted friend who looks after the people well.

- Jackson wrote that Min Woo is very shy and not very sociable. As if he was afraid of people.

I nodded. I understand that. If there only few people in his environment, then less likely that someone will recognize him and less people to lying. Jin is a sincere person, and at least I think so, so it must be hard to him.

Kaja poured the soup into a bowl and sat down beside me at the table. We ate in silence.

In one moment we heard a faint sound as if the vibrations of the phone. Kaja went to her room, returning shaking her head that it was not her cell phone rings. And I remembered that I had turned on the sound, because I like my new ringtone: BTS - I NEED U. However, I got up from the table and went into the corridor. I dug the phone out of your pocket spring coat. I looked at the display. This is what I saw knocked me completely off balance. With the device's screen was smiling JungKook at me. Contact name was written in hangul. I looked at Kaja wide-eyed, looked completely confused person.

- You do not answer? - she asked, chewing on a piece of bread.

- It JungKook. - I said in a strangled voice.

- Who?

- The youngest member of the BTS Kook'ie.

Kaja's eyes widened and dropped her spoon.

- How he can calling to you? - She asked when her voice returned.

The phone stopped ringing.

I sat down at the table, without any strength. I was asking myself the same question: How could Kook'ie calling me? How he has my number? How do I have his number? And why is it saved in hangul? And at that moment I realized that it was not my call. From the outside the same: gray-black Samsung, but in the inside it was not my wallpaper, my apps and contacts. Where is my phone?

The cell started ringing again - JungKook.

We looked with Kaja at each other.

- Answer. - she dictated to Kaja.

- He does not speak English and my kore ...

Kaja took out my hand on the phone and pressed the green handset, then turned on the speaker.