> XL <

Victoria POV

I fell asleep about two in the morning. I still had our kiss and warm hug in my mind. With the rapidly beating heart I watched several episodes of the drama in a row. In the end, I finally fell asleep.

It was after eight o'clock as I woke up. I slept briefly, but it was enough. I washed up, because tonight I did not do refreshed and went downstairs. Mum was sitting at the kitchen table and drank coffee.

- Good morning mum. – I greeted.

- Good morning darling. What do you want for breakfast? I bought your favorite rolls.

- You were in the store already? - I was surprised. I sat down at the table and reached for a roll with pumpkin seeds. - Where's Dad?

- He left already to the workshop.

Dad has a car workshop. Since I remember he sat there all day and tinkering with cars. Now, because of the age he do have rather a hobby and repairs friends' or family's cars.

- What about grandparents?

- They are doing well. You should visit them later. Honey, I'd like to talk to you seriously. - she looked at me seriously.

Oh, I think I lost my appetite.

- About what? - I asked cautiously.

- About you and Jin. You're sure of what you're doing? What about the future?

- Mom, we don't getting merry. We're together form just a few days.

- Why did not you say with us about him?

- We were just university colleagues, then close friends. I wanted to keep it that way, but those few days at the seaside changed something. I decided to take a chance.

- Honey, what's next? When you finished college?

- I thought long on this. I know that we haven't a future together. I am happy with what I have now.

- I do not want you to suffer afterwards. And certainly you will. And what about this guy?

- I know about this. For sure it will hurt us, but somehow we survive, we have no choice. I am happy that I could help him and facilitate his life in Poland.

- I have a wonderful daughter. - she took me by the hand.

- It is thanks to my wonderful parents. - I squeezed back of her hand. - It will be ok. It has to be. - I smiled. - Later I visit grandparents.

- When you were there, bring Alex with you on your way back. He lately escapes to them.

We heard footsteps. In the kitchen doorway Jin appeared. Slightly disheveled and yawning, but already dressed.

- Good morning. - he greeted.

- Jin, son. Sit down to breakfast. - She said to him with a smile. She stood up, went after him, and led to the table, then plopping it on a chair.

We both had similar faces - shocked, eyes and mouth wide. Jin probably understand 'breakfast' and more or less knew what my mother want to say. But to be thoroughly understood, she decided to put words into deeds. The boy sat down politely. Mum gave him orange juice, butter and ham. Bread was already on the table.

Jin nodded and thanked tentatively set about making sandwiches.

- Wiki, how I should ask: how did you sleep? Did you sleep well? Something like that. - Mom asked.

- I can do this.

- But I want do this myself. - she insisted.

I choked on a bite of a sandwich. Mom makes too rapid progress in adapting to the situation.