> II <

finally someone find my ff. thank you :) there is second chapter :)
read, vote comment!
Enjoy! :*

*******************************************************************************************

Jin 's POV

I forgot to call Jackson last night! With such a thought awake up early in the morning. I slept more than twelve hours. Now iseight o'clock, in Saturday.

I get out from the bed. I looked at the window - another nice day. Iwent to the closet, take out fresh clothes and went to the bathroom,to take the shower. I went sleep in my out fit and didn't wake up,until now. So now I think, that I'm stink.

Our apartment is quite. My home mates must have fun last night andcome back homer really late.

Iundressed myself and went into the warm stream of water. Ah,how nice! I wash away all hardships oflast day.

WhenI was clean and small really nice, with fresh clothes, I return to myroom. I sat on the bed and took my phone, which was on the floor nestto the bed. Ups! I'vegot 5 messages and 24 missed calls. All from Jackson. My phone hadturned off all sounds and I didn't hear anything. Jackson will killme! His first call was about 21:12 and next he called every tenminutes. All massages were similar:

"Everything is ok, right?"

"You only forgot to call me,right? You're fine?"

"Please call me. I'm worryabout you."

"Why don't you call me?!"

"What is happening? Do I needsearch you in hospitals?!"

I think,than in not that far future, Jackson will bring me to the hell. Hewas really worried and angry. He will be mad at me for long time,probably. I will need go thru this.

I went tothe kitchen, for same breakfast. But I forgot, that my fridge isempty. I don't have even bread. Oh, right! I start eat bread afterI came to Poland. In Korea it's less popular than here. And inPoland are a lot of kinds of bread. They all are delicious!

I havesame coffee and I eat last two slices of cheese, standing. I decidego to the shop. I make shopping list on my phone. I take my bag fromthe bedroom. I put the jacket and go out from the house.

The shopwas near to my block flat. I go in to the building. Wow, there is somuch people! It's Saturday, so it's obvious. I start my rallybetween shelves with food. As first I take some dark bread and rolls.Next were apples. From the fridge I take yogurt, kefir and sausagesIn the section of candy I choose a biscuits and gingerbread inchocolate. Since I finished my career, I can eat what I want anddon't bother with the appearance and my figure. There is discount onthe chocolates. I take some chocolates with the weirdest name. in thenext alley I take pasta and sweet - sour sauce. I will make simplyspaghetti.

I amabout to move for next product from my shopping list, but I feel myphone's vibration in my pocket. It's Jackson. Godplease save me! I take the call andcontinue walking with one hand on the shopping cart.

"I'mreally mad ad you! You had to call! Why don't you pick up thephone?! Did you know how many time I called you?! What was that?! Iwas worried about you! " Jackson saidit all on one exhale. I know he's mad.

"Hi,Jackson. It's nice to hear you." I start talk slowly. "I'msorry. My phone was muted. I went to sleep, simply in the world. Itold you, that I was really tired. I didn't wake up until today'smorning."

"Really?"he ask more moderate.

"Yes."

"Ok.I understand." – I didn't thinkthat he give up so easily "How are youfilling?"