special +18

My last updates was about month ago. I'm sorry about it. But I have something special for you. The alternative end of Twilight marathon. I hope you like it  ;)

*******************************

 Victoria POV

I felt Jin's intense gaze on me. Bella and Edward just started kissing on the 42 inch screen. After a while, the boy embrace me with his arm and turned my face to him. He gave me a gentle kiss on lips, which was the spark ignites a fire. Quickly we went to the lying position, me on the bottom. Deepened our kiss, in which innocence or gentleness no remains. He was impassioned, full of passion, desire. I moved my hands on Jin's back. I wanted to touch him, feel those great muscles under my fingers. My hands wandered on the entire length of the back, neck until I got to the soft hairs. When I felt a burning breath of Jin on my neck, I clenched fists on short hairs and slightly pulled. The boy groaned straight into my neck. Buzzing in my ears. And despite the fact that a voice told me that we should not do it, I effectively silenced this voice. Only boy's touch counted now. Jin slid his hands on my waist and hips. I could feel it everywhere. They burned through the material, and when he slipped them in some way under my shirt and slid them up touching bare skin, time after time passed me a pleasant shiver. When Jin arrived to the bra's line, I inhaled air loudly. The boy looked at me quizzically and when I didn't stop him, he kissed me with his tongue, and his hands began to more accurately examine my stomach. I also wanted to know his body more. I reached with hands down to his shirt and pulled it, let him know to get rid of it. Jin pulled away from me for a second. He looked at me with a coquettish smile and quickly got rid of t-shirt. Speechless watched his muscular body. Although abs somewhere disappeared, it was still beautiful. Timidly I touched his chest and began to lead on it with fingers. Jin looked at me with lustful eyes, and then went back to kissing me. After a fleeting kiss on the lips, he began to kiss my cheeks, chin, ear, which caused me further, doubled in strength butterflies in my stomach. My hands wandered across the upper part of his body. He went down with mouth on my neck, sucking and biting my delicate skin, but not enough to leave marks on it. We both knew that we won't be able to this explain to parents. When he met with the T-shirt's material, he groaned dissatisfied and began to undress me. I wanted to laugh through this torture for which my clothes exposes him. Earlier Christmas, darling. Enjoy unpacking gifts. Once he finished with that, for a moment I was embarrassed because I was never sure of my body. However, this quickly changed when Jin started kissing the newly exposed skin. Being around the navel, he suck the skin like a vacuum cleaner and I knew that there would definitely be red mark. Not wanting to be the passive side, in the end I also like to dominate, I rolled him on his back and hung over him. He looked at me surprised, but after a moment he smiled, closed his eyes and gave the sign that I can do with him what I want. I began to perform the same torture, which he gave me. I started kissing him on the face, then I bit his earlobe and went down on his neck. Jin was breathing faster and faster, his hands do not resting for a moment on my body. They were everywhere. My hands also were not idle. I moved in circles, eights, and other geometrical figures on his chest and abdomen. Leaving some love marks on his was much more difficult. His muscular body does not allow me to suck sufficient. However, my attempts made him quiet whine. And when my fingers wandered under the waistband of his trousers, I lost my dominant position.

Jin POV

I thanked the God and all the saints for that I agreed to watch the overrated film. Wiki is so sweet. Inflames me so quick. Every centimeter of my body, which she touched was burning like in fire. To enjoy the sight of her body, I began to undress her. Why the hell she was wearing dungarees and a shirt with a million buttons? It took me a little. But what I finally saw awared me all the trouble. Good God, is that a lacy bra?! I felt another wave of desire. I started kissing her belly piece by piece. She at that time pulled me gently by the hair, what was driving me crazy. Before I noticed it, I lay beneath her. I saw dancing pixies in her eyes and they say that she want to take the lead little. Wiki is such a woman, who likes to take control of the situation. I laid back and closed my eyes smiling, giving consent to everything. I felt her mouth on my mouth. I will always want these lips. When he bite my ear, for a moment I lost my breath, it was definitely my tender place. I could not lie idle. Hands wandered down her back, trying to remember every detail of her body with mind's eye. My breathing was becoming faster when Victoria suddenly decided to make board from my chest and belly , and write on it a math lesson. All these circles and eights were giving me vertigo and tinnitus. And her mouth being lower and lower slowly make me to see stars. I could not suppress individual groans. I'll go crazy becouse of this woman. When I felt her hot fingers playing with my band, I could not stand this sweet torture and dethroned Wiki. Again lay beneath me, breathing heavily and with rosy cheeks. When I drove a finger over her belt, she shivered. Take off the left clothes did not take us much time. I did not want Wiki bad feeling, so my pants dropped off first. You could see that I had in them not a small problem. In order not to scare her and she'll be able to withdraw at any time, I began to slowly pull off her shorts. I looked at her questioningly, and she answers me with hungrily kiss, which resulted with that her shorts joined the pile of clothes on the floor. When I tore from her mouth, I saw ... My God, lace panties. She's killing me!

That's the end of our foreplay. The rest rolled at the speed of light. Somewhere we missed our whole delicacy, which we do not even looking for. As a responsible man, I was prepared. I bought condoms at the drugstore, the last time we were shopping. Our bodies fit together perfectly. We achieved our common rhythm quickly. We're moaning one by the other. We were alone in the house, so we did not have anything to be careful. We balanced a little longer at the border by dragging a moment of pleasure. When we reached sky at the same time and with our names on the lips, we broke into millions of pieces.

We fell asleep quickly hugging each other.