> XXXI <

Jackson POV

- Hey man, say something about yesterday's night.

I came to Jin. After the events of last night, there is a lot to talk about.

- Finally everything explained. - He said, smiling.

- I knew it. Tell me all the details.

- What are you thinking? - He looked at me suspiciously.

- Nothing. I drew conclusions based on what I saw.

- So you do not know anything. Listen. She stood in the corner and had another drink. I walked over to her when she looked at me and smiled. I asked her to stop drinking, but she would not. She said, that thanks to it, she no longer afraid and does not want to run. She said she likes me and wants to enjoy the moment. 'We don't need to be only friends any longer'. - She said, and hugged me. And then she fell asleep.

- I know that. I helped you bring her into the room. And at night?

- At night, at night! What at night?! Are you imagining some orgies of something? We just slept.

- That's all?

- Jackson! Say another word and I punch you. Saying all this rubbish, you do not respect me or Wiki.

- I did not say anything. How's the feeling of having a girlfriend?

- Wiki is not my girlfriend.

- Then what are you still waiting for. Ask her about it.

- I certainly will.

Jin POV

Does the world was always so colorful, or a new life as a happily man in love, contributed to this? Yes, I'm in love, and finally I can say it, without fear that Wiki will break contact with me. She wants it. Maybe she does not love me as much I do, but she certainly has some feelings for me, and that is enough. To be able to hug her, without thinking if I'll get slapped in face is such a wonderful experience. I have not been in love for long time and I experience it as a teenager's first love. Or maybe this is my first true love? Probably not, some girls were in my life. Not that there were so many. But it does not matter.

During breakfast we agreed give up sightseeing for today and go sit on the beach. The weather is perfect for that. Therefore, we sit with Viki on the towel, spread on the warm sand and see how the rest is splashing in the water. I wanted to join them several times, but Wiki does not want to go into the water. She's not even wearing a swimsuit. She put on shorts and T-shirt strapless to it'll 'not burned' - as defined.

- Maybe we join them? - I ask for the hundredth time.

- You do not have to sit with me. Go play with them. I'm good here. - Said nicely, but I sensed a hint of annoyance. I think I crossed the limit.

- May I ask why you do not want to go?

- Because I ... I ... I ... I cannot swim. - she stammered softly, as if embarrassed.

- There is nothing to be ashamed of. Not everyone can swim. We do not need to go into the deep water. - I suggested more understanding of her behavior.

- See how far they went. Kaya barely sticking out of the water. I'm afraid.

- Ok. So we'll sit there a little and talk. And then we'll go to walk only by coast and let the water rinsed our feet.

- Sure. Thank you.

- You're welcome.

I wanted to hug her, but she pulled away. I was surprised.

- Something happened? Please do not tell me that after you sober up, you changed your mind about our relationship?

- No. It's not like that. We have to talk.

I do not like when she begins the sentence like that. After this words, I always hear something I would not want to.

- I've got a confession to make. - She said, not looking at me. I do not interrupt her, so she continued. - I honestly do not remember what has happened yesterday. I know as much as Kaya and Jackson told me.

Ouch! That hurt. She does not remember how she said that she likes me. She does not know that she changed her mind. She does not remember our embrace. So again we are at the starting point. And what now?

- I understand. You drank a lot. – I hopefully pose the face of understanding and smiled. I did not want to show her that I'm hurt.

- Jin, I'm sorry. This should not happen.

- Then I could never hear from you 'I like you'.

There was silence. Viki wasn't looking even at me. She lowered her head and picking her fingers in the sand. I did not know what to say. I imagined this conversation in other way. At the appropriate time I wanted also to ask the important question to her. But now it's not right. It all was too good to be true. Good things come to an end quickly. I started doing the same thing she did. I bury my toes in the sand. It was pleasantly warm. I closed my eyes and turned my face to the sun. Suddenly I felt that she take my hand. I opened my eyes and looked at her. She smiled slightly and has uncertainty in her eyes.

- That I do not remember, does not mean that I do not feel it. I like you, Jin. But I'm afraid of that feeling. - she said.

I can imagine how much this confession must cost her. I changed position and now sat in front of her. I took her hands in mine. I smiled this time honestly.

- Viki, do not worry about anything. We will not expedite it . For me it is good as it's now. Just knowing that you like me, is enough for me.

- Thank you, Jin. I will try to gather thoughts as soon as possible.

Again, I wanted to hug her, and she again escaped me.

- And about physical contact. For now, you have to warn me what you want to do to prevent my escape reflex.

- Of course. In that case, I'm going to hug you, okay?

She took a deep breath and nodded. Finally, I had her in my arms again. Fitting them ideally. She was not a sort, thin one, I was not afraid that I could crush her. My shoulders are board and strong after all. I felt that she hug me back. She does not remained passive. I liked that. The feeling with I woke up in the morning went back to me, and a few minutes ago I thought that I was lost foe well. Now I could breathe properly.

- Viki, Thank you for letting to get close. We give our relationship the appropriate pace. Do not worry. - Nod nod - Do you want an ice cream? - I asked. - When we entered the beach, I saw ice-cream at the entrance.

- Why not. - She replied, looking up and smiling at me.

- Okay. I'll go buy it. What you want to taste?

- Chocolate, of course.

- Of course. I'll be right back.

I get up from a towel, put on a cap and sunglasses, which were my cover and headed for the ice cream parlor. I turned to look at her again. I saw that Mark and Jackson come up to her.