> XXXVIII <

Victoria POV

We walked into the house. It's after 6pm, so parents should rest in the living room.

- We are home already. - I yelled.

Parents were sitting on the couch. Dad with a book in his hand, and the mother of a piece of work.

- That's good, honey. We were worried, because sun begin get down slowly. - Mom said.

- I want to introduce you someone. Came in. - I called Jin.

The boy walked slowly and unsteadily stood behind me. He was laden with flowers and bags with bottles. The parents looked at each other and put down things that they do a moment ago. If only you believe me last time, you would not be surprised now.

- It's Jin. My boyfriend, in who you did not believe me.

- Good mor-ning. My na-me is Kim SeokJin. It is nice to meet you. - Jin said slowly, in broken Polish and bowed. We learned that during packaging.

Dad stood up slowly. Mama got up too but fell back. She was pale in the face and barely breathing. Oh no, soon we will have to call an ambulance.

- Nice to meet you, Jin. - dad gave hand to the Jin and say hello.

Jin with a smile shook hands with my dad. Good thing is that father was able to stay calm in this situation. However, I was concerned about my mother. She stood up after another attempt and stood one step behind Dad. I could not exactly read her expression.

- Jin has gifts for you.

I stabbed the boy's side and showed that he should give them gifts. He looked at me quickly and then gave them things. Dad took all the errands and thanked, with fear that my mother could drop something. While Jin was visible only little behind a large bouquet, it's seems small in the hands of my dad. Father is tall, has some 180 cm, is well built, and the slowly graying hair and mustache gave him a serious and somewhat stern look. But it does not reflect his character. He is likeable and a really nice man. Mom is a bit smaller than me and has a plump physique. Her hair are dyed on cherry color, are always tense in a high bun. She is a woman with a short-tempered and easily get upset, and rather introverted.

- Well. Let's sit down. - Said the father again. - Tosiu, children are definitely hungry. Let's bring them something to eat.

Mom nodded in relief and went to the kitchen. When you hear the name 'Tosia', everyone expects a sweet little girl, not a woman almost 60 years. Dad called Mom caressing her nickname since I can remember. I've never heard him talk to her 'Antoinette'. He says it's serious and it sounds old-fashioned. Mom always calls Dad by 'Tadeusz'. She believes that 'Tadzio' or 'Tadek' is cheap.

- Let's sit down. - I said, and went to the couch. - Parents offered us something to eat. - I translated.

- Should we help them?

- Give them carry a council of war alone. They do not know how to behave. - I smiled at him.

He shook his head and sat down. He looked around. Hands nervously rubbing his knees. I could not quite imagine how he feels, but his nervousness emanated out of high power. I took him by the hand. He winced and looked at me.

- Relax. They do not eat you. They are nicer than they seem at first glance.

Corner of my eye I saw my mother pulls food from the refrigerator and begins to do sandwiches. Dad inserted the water and pulled the cups from the cabinet, preparing everything needed to make tea. When they both stood next the table they began to whisper to each other. I know that's difficult and strange situation for them, but I believe that they will handle it.