> XXVIII <

Jin POV

I could not sleep that night. When I closed my eyes, I moved into the beach again and I was holding Viki in my arms. God, it was like a dream. When I felt her hands on my back, I was taken into the sky. Ah. It was so great.

I wriggled in bed and spent most of the night looking to Viki's back facing to me. How wrong was it? Sorry, Viki.

Today, I'm all in skylark. A little bit tired, but very happy. I got up out of bed when I heard that Viki left the room. I did not dare look her in the face. What I would also say to her? The usual 'Hello' seemed too corny and out of place. Or should I pretend that nothing has happened? Or that I was not moved? What if for Viki, that did not mean anything? So why she leave? Does she feel uncomfortable? Want to avoid me? I do not want it. I understand that will not be easy. Viki must change her mind about our relationship.

I went to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and got dressed. It was only after seven, the rest of our friends probably sleep at best. Breakfast will also be served after eight. So in that case, where Viki go? I stood at the window to enjoy eyes with green garden. And I saw Viki is aiming slowly to the bower in which I was going to sit in free time. She was dressed in black shorts and a blue t-shirt. Her hair was tied in a careless bun on top of her head.

I was not sure of my decision, but I decided to join her. I went downstairs quickly and went outside, on the way I was greeted from the receptionist, who clearly drooling on me. Woman, forgive!

I approached bower slowly and what I see better the girl. She sat with her eyes closed and earphones in her ears. Listening to music so early in the morning? I had already come to the bower, when she opened her eyes and received a call from someone.

Victoria POV

When I woke up, I saw slept Jin's back. Well, finally he fell asleep, I felt his burning eyes on me, for most of the night. I did not know what to do with myself. We slept in one room, a few hours after we hugged on the beach. It is not normal. It should not be like this. Why did I let this happen? We both will suffer because of this.

I got up quietly and went to the bathroom. Along the way I looked at the sleeping boy's face. He slept so peacefully. Our Pink Princess. I smiled at the memory of his nickname. I washed and dressed. Then, as quietly as I could, I left the room.

I wanted to think about everything by yourself. What to do with all this mess? Pretend like I am not care? Still babble about friendship or throw this to hell and enjoy the moment? Aish! I'm going crazy! It is not how it supposed to be.

I put the headphones on my ears and turned on a song T.O (M.pire) - Lie. I like this song. Despite the sad words, its melody calms me down. I closed my eyes and allowed myself to forget about the whole problem. But it did not last long. Someone rang.

NamJoon.

Beautifully, I am already forgotten. (Feel this sarcasm.)

- Hello. - I picked

- Victoria - ssi, hello. How are you? - I heard his voice.

- Hello. All right. We are on vacation? And with you?

- Not bad. On vacation? Hyung went to?

- Yes. We went at six. With our common friends.

- Wow. You managed to pull him out. Thank you for caring for our hyung.

- You're welcome. We take care of each other.

- Really? Are you our noona already?

- Huh... - I went speechless.

What was I supposed to answer? Something has changed between us, but I could not name it yet.

- Victoria-ssi, you two would be a beautiful couple. Knowing that hyung have you at his side, I would be much calmer.

- I do not know what I can tell you.

- Just consider this possibility. Please.

- Ok.

- Talk to you soon.

- Take care. Bye Bye.

We hung up.

Another person who mess my mind. Be 'their Noon', that's mean to be with Jin. Does that make any sense?

I heard footsteps. It turned out that it was Jin. Immediately my blood pressure jumped up and become anxious. All tense I moved to the other side of the bench.

- Hey. - He greeted and sat down on the bench. Far too close to me.

- Hey. Did you sleep well? - Stupid question, he barely slept. But I asked out of sheer courtesy.

- Not so bad. And you?

- I slept like a baby sweet. – Recently lying in my habit.

- What are you doing here so early?

- I went to think.

- Viki, we need to talk. - He paused. Probably he waited for me to cut this off. This time, I waited for him to continue- About yesterday's incident at the beach.

- I know. Honestly I do not know what to think. I'm afraid. - I said truthfully. In the end, we have to explain it. Maybe together we come to some conclusions.

I looked at the boy. He looked at me with wide eyes. I think he never expected this.

- What are you afraid of? Me?

- You? No, silly. - I laughed - Who would be afraid of such cutie.

- Thanks. - he smiled. He was such a sucker for compliments - So what?

- That in the end we both will suffer.- saying this I looked him straight in the eye.

- Do not worry about it. We survive somehow. Not assume the end, not even starting.

- It is so difficult,

- Let me make it easy.

He took my hand, which I kept on my knees and began dangerously drive his face closer to mine. He looked me in the eye, then closed his. Not good. Is he trying to kiss me? It's supposed to make it easier? Or rather blow my defensive wall. I was paralyzed and could not escape. Or maybe I did not want? A few millimeters separated us, when we heard a noise. The breakfast time began. Guests got up and gathered to leave. In the garden there were a few people. Jin opened his eyes and moved away from me, all red.

- I'm sorry. - He whispered.

- Sure.

I was no less embarrassed than he. I felt my cheeks burn.

- Let's go for breakfast. The rest should already get up. - I said, getting up from the bench.

We could not be alone now.