Chapter 3

|Lucas|

"Aww shit man" I groaned as Dillyn beats me at GTA again.

"Aye dude don't you think its time to check on dat chick?" Dillyn asks me as I chugged down my orange juice(Lmfao)

"Aight watevs" I say putting down my controller and pull up mah pants with my gun inside.

I was walking upstairs when I heard a scream come out of the room the girl was in.

I ran in the room to see Lex pulling his pants down as the girl is pinned down under him.

"Nigga fuck you doin?!" I snapped pulling mah gun to his head as he freezes.

The girl covers her face as I pull the trigger.

"Come here" I say pulling the girl up by her arm.

I dragged her to the bathroom. I can still feel her shaking in my hands as I pull her into my room. I pushed her to sit on the bed and walked to my drawer of clothes. I pulled out my smallest size sweats, a white tee and one of my boxers.

"Here you got ten minutes" I say giving her the clothes and pushing her into the bathroom.

"Take a shower or wateva you do" I say rolling my eyes and walking outta mah room.

"Aye boss I got the info you needed" Will says as I close the door.

"Here, its all the info about where he at and about the girl" He says giving me some papers.

I read the paper to see that the daughter is 17, she goes to private school, she's an A student, her mother died after she was born, and she was named after her dads grandma, her name is Jezzabelle. Her dad left her a note,

"Jezzabelle,
There's going to be some changes going on, I want you to know that even though we're separated, daddy's always watching over you. Don't be scared, remember what I told you when you didn't want me to leave alone on your first day school.

Love, Dad"

I read the note and skimmed through another piece of paper.

There was a bunch of places where her dad could be, but it was hard to pin one down. I guess I gotta go check on Jezzabelle.

I walked into the room to see Jezzabelle putting on the sweats. I guess she didn't know I was there cuz she was still putting it on while I stood there watching her. After she put it on she put on my hoodie and threw her wet hair in a bun. I didn't notice she turned around till I heard her scream.

"You finished?" I asked as she looked down and nodded.

"Aight come here" I say as she follows me downstairs.

"Where are we going?" She asked as I made a turn down the hall.

"Sit down" I say as she sits down at the end of a table.

I go to the other side and make myself comfortable.

"Now" I say clearing my throat.

"Do you know where your dad is? And if you lie" I say putting mah gun on the table as she looks away.

"Jezzabelle?" I say as she turns around.

"Wait? How did you know my name?" She asked.

"Just answer the question and I'll let you go, I promise" I lied,

I was thinking of letting her go but then that would be to risky for the police and we need her as bait to find her dad.

"Look, all I know is that I was supposed to go to school today, come back home, and continue my life I don't even know why I'm here" She says rolling her eyes.

"Look! I don't want any of your bullshit! Just tell me where your dad is aight!" I snap as she glared at me.

"I don't know what your talking about" She said folding her arms and looking away.

I got up and cracked my nuckles.

"Come on Jezzabelle, don't lie, just tell me where your dad is and you won't have to go through any more of this" I say circling her,

She stayed quiet,

"Come on!" I snapped pulling her hair back as she looked away,

"Fine! I shoulda let Lex raped the shit outta yah ass-" before I finished she cut me Off.

"Then why didn't you?! Ain't nobody stopped you beside yo self!" She snapped back and I slapped her.

"Don't cop a attitude wit me bitch!" I shout pulling her hair and walking out the room.

"Stop!" She screams as I drag her through the hallway.

"No! You wanna be a bitch then you deserve to be treated like one!" I growled back before throwing her in a empty room with nothing in there besides a window.

"You'll get to leave when you changed that attitude!" I replied closing the door and locking it.

"Fuck you!" She shouts banging on the door as I laugh and walk away.

She can come out later, but for now I gotta go find out where her dad is.

COMMENT AND VOTE FOR MORE <3 SORRY FOR UPDATING SLOW AF, I'VE BEEN LAGGING CUZ OF FUCKING SCHOOL AND SHIT BUT I PROMISE I'LL TRY MAH BEST TO WORK MORE ON MAH STORIES *~* OH AN I'M MAKING NEW STORIES TO SO JUST LIKE COMMENT ANY CELEBRITY YAH LIKE AND I'LL DECIDE WETHER TO MAKE A STORY OR NOT ABOUT DAT PERSON :-)