Going to PaxPrime!!

Alice's P.OV.

"Well that's all for this video. I really hope you like it. Make sure you give this video a thumbs up if you did. Oh! Don't forget to look at my gaming channel I'm going to be playing another episode of Undertale with Cierra. And, yeah. I'll see you all in the next video. Stay gold!" I winked at the camera and put my hand over the lens of my camera. I turned off the camera and sighed. "Okay, just need to edit this and post it." I said as I sat on my bed with my laptop. I sighed in exasperation and stared typing away on my laptop.

**3 HOURS LATER**

I smiled in triumph as I waited for the video to upload to YouTube. After it fully uploaded I got a notification for my email. I opened it curiously. The email was from YouTube headquarters. It read,

Dear Ms. Minxx,

  We are happy to be inviting you to the YouTube convention, PaxPrime! We also request that you do a panel with the following YouTubers:

. Pewdiepie (Felix)

. Markiplier (Mark)

. Jacksepticeye (Sean)

. ItsKelBitch (Kel)

. CicitheDweeby (Cierra)

If you choose not to attend, please reply. We have already paid for your flight and your hotel. You leave in three days and it will last a week. Sorry for the short notice. We hope that you attend!

Sincere regards,

YouTube Headquarters

My eyes widened with each word that was read. A huge smile grew on my face as I let out yelp of happiness. I quickly got up and ran to Cierra's room to see her and Kel sitting on her bed with their laptops, smiling widely at each other. Once they heard me enter they turned to me. "Did you get the email?" Kel asked excitedly. I slightly squealed. "Yes!" I hopped on her bed and started jumping up and down, Kel and Cierra soon following in suit. After a few minutes of jumping we all plopped on the bed breathing heavily. Kel quickly jumped up. "We gotta pack!" He grabbed my wrist and ran out of the room, me stumbling after him. He quickly shoved me into my room and ran out. "Get a move on!" I heard from his bedroom. I laughed and pulled my suitcase out, starting to pick out clothes. PaxPrime here we come!!

Hello everyone! Hope you like the first chapter of my brand new fanfic. Please no hate... Anyways, I'll be focusing on this and my band imagines for now. See you guys later!!

Stay gold,

~Alice

.