Epilogue

Alice's P.O.V.

I smiled fondly as I watched AraRose, now eight years old, push my now three year old son on the swing. I was currently sitting at a picnic table watching over them. My smile widened as I remember the day he was born. Our son, Kellin Marcus McLoughlin. AraRose took one look at him and instantly fell in love. She held him carefully and talked to him about everything she would teach him to do and how she would never let anyone hurt him. It was the cutest thing ever. Jack looked at him exactly how he did AraRose when she was first born. His eyes held love and protectiveness in them.

My thoughts were cut off by jack setting four small plastic bowls of ice cream on the table. He smiled at me and kissed my cheek before walking over to the swings and picking up Kellin, resting him on his hip. He told AraRose that we had ice cream and they made their way back to the table. It wasn't until Jack had set Kellin in my lap that we realized that AraRose hadn't followed him all the way to the table. We looked around for a moment and I spotted her talking to a boy that I recognize from her class. Austin, I think his name was. AraRose was giggling at something he said. "Oh hell no." Jack muttered, walking over to them. I watched as he picked her up and threw her over his shoulder. Jack told the boy something before walking back to the table" I looked down and began feeding Kellin but out of the corner of my eye, I noticed her wave at him as Jack walked. He waved back before running off once again.

Jack set a now pouting AraRose down at the table in front of us. "What was that for?" He sat down beside me once again and simply said, "No boys." She gave him an exasperated look and asked, "Until when?" He took a bite of his ice cream and replied, "Thirty." She gasped and said, "Why so long!? That's not fair." He raised his eyebrows and said, "With that attitude I'm making it forty." She looked at me, her eyes pleading for me to help. All I did was shrug and say, "Shouldn't have complained." She then looked at Kellin. "Can you help at all?" He giggled and said loudly, "No boys!" She groaned and crossed her arms. Jack and I held back a chuckle as she began eating with a pout still on her face. I fed Kellin another bite before taking one from my ice cream. "What did you tell the boy earlier?" Before Jack could reply, AraRose cut me off. "His name is Austin. And dad told him not to get near me unless I'm in danger." She was blushing in embarrassment. I looked at Jack, slightly surprised before slightly chuckling. "It's not funny mom. And dad, he's only my friend." Jack scoffed. "Friend my left nipple. He likes you and that's obvious." I lightly slapped his arm after he said that and AraRose's face got even redder. "Okay well either way, he's gone now so let's enjoy the rest of the day." Jack nodded and after a moment, so did AraRose. I nodded in approval and we all continued our sweet and frozen snacks.

Man, I can't believe just how much my life has changed. I have an amazing life with a loving husband, gorgeous children, and wonderful friends. All because of PaxPrime.....

So this is the end. I personally loved how it ended. Although it did take a long time to write. All the writers block was worth it in the end I guess. Tell me how you guys liked it! I want your feedback. Also you should check out my other story. It's called, "It's Complicated...." I like to believe it's good. That book is also finished. I'm now working on another book called, "Framing Innocence" so be on the look out for chapter one. Anyways, hope you guys liked it and please no hate....

Stay gold,
~Alice