Meeting the Others

Alice's P.O.V.

The drive to PaxPrime was considerably short. When we got there, Kel, Cierra, and I all stared at the building in awe. Sean looked at us and laughed. "It isn't that great guys." Kel looked at him. "That's easy for you to say. You've been here many times before." He shrugged. "Fair enough." Cierra and I looked at each other and quietly laughed before starting to walk in.

Once we were inside and about ten feet away from the door, I heard two sets of feet running towards us. I turned around to see Sean and Kel running towards us. My eyes widen and I quickly tried to move out of the line of fire but it was too late. Before anything else could happen, I was practically tackled to the ground. I screamed in surprise and closed my eyes as I waited for the impact. Instead of feeling the cold hard ground, I felt something soft yet firm. I opened my eyes to see that I was on top of Sean as he laid on the floor groaning in pain with his eyes closed. "Ugh, this floor is not nice. I'm in pain." I laughed slightly and he opened his eyes. We stared at each other for a minute before I was pulled off of him and set onto my feet. I turned around to see the one and only, Markiplier. "Are you okay?" He asked. I nodded absentmindedly and in slight awe. I can't believe it. I'm standing right in front of Markiplier and he just helped me up!! I was freaking out on the inside but outside, I was calm. He smiled and nodded. "Good." We heard Sean say, "Hey guys, don't mind me just laying on the ground here." We laughed and I held out a hand for him. He took it and with my help, got off the floor.

Then, Kel and Cierra walked over to us with another familiar man. After studying him (which includes staring at him creepily and trying to figure out where I've seen him) for a minute, my eyes widen. Oh my god... Felix looked at me and laughed. "How's it going bro? My name is Pewdiepie or Felix, but I guess you already knew that based on the look on your face." I laughed awkwardly and said, "Yeah, I know you. I'm A-" He cut me off. "Alice Minxx, also known as MsMinxxy. I've heard a lot about you." I stared at him confused. "From who?" He replied, "Marzia. She loves your tutorials. Especially the Halloween ones. She's practically obsessed with them. She w-" Felix was cut off by a soft voice yelling, "Felix!" We all turned to the source of the voice. There standing a few feet away was Marzia Bisognin with a lightly tinted face. She walked over to us and glared intimidatingly at Felix. He shrunk a bit and backed away a little. She looked at me and her face instantly brightened. "Hi! I'm Marzia. I'm such a big fan of your channel." I smiled and stuck out my hand. "It's nice to meet you." She gently took my hand and we quickly shook. An awkward silence fell upon us. "So, who's going to be giving us a tour of this place?" Kel asked, breaking the silence. Mark raised his hand and waved it childishly. "Me!" He said excitedly. We all laughed before Mark quickly grabbed Cierra's wrist, pulling her away from us. "Let's go!!" He yelled as she stumbled after him. We all looked at each other silently before bursting into laughter and following him.

The tour consisted of Mark just showing us the different rooms and what YouTubers were in which. About halfway through the tour, Marzia looked to Sean and I and quietly asked, "So are you two a thing?" We gave her a confused look and she gestured to our hands. We looked down to see that we were still holding hands. We quickly let go and I felt my face warm up. "No, we're not." Sean said. I felt a pang of disappointment go through me when he said that. Marzia nodded and looked forward again.

Once Mark finished the tour, he led us to a giant room with seven areas all side by side. Each area had a table with at least four packages of Sharpies on them. Above each table was a huge banner. Looking closely, each of the banners had our YouTube names along with our logos/designs on them. "And this is the room that we'll be in. I think you can figure out which area is yours. The doors open up in about half an hour so you guys can get comfortable and talk to a few other YouTubers but you have to stay in this room. There will be someone who announces when to get back to your station. Alright guys, I'm going to go talk to Bob and Wade for a bit. Want to come Sean?" Mark said. Sean nodded and looked to me. "Wanna come Alice?" I nodded and smiled. "Sure." I looked back at the others and saw them walking towards their stations. I felt Sean lightly tug my arm and we started walking over to Bob's and Wade's stations.

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been updating. I've had literally NO inspiration. Also, sorry if it's short. Anyways, I hope you liked it and please no hate....

Stay gold,

~Alice