The Big Day

Alice's P.O.V.

**EIGHT MONTHS LATER**

I felt like I was about to pass out. Today was my wedding day. Zoella finished the finishing touches on my makeup. She smiled. "Done." I turned to Cierra, Marzia, and AraRose. They all gasped and AraRose said, "Mommy you look pretty!" I smiled. "Thank you baby." I gave her a kiss on the cheek and she giggled. I made sure my bridesmaids (Cierra, Zoe, and Marzia) were all good. I was surprised I was able to get Cierra to wear a dress. "Because it's your special day," she started, "I'll wear one."

I suddenly heard a knock on my door. "It's open." Cierra said. Dan stood in the doorway wearing a suit. He smiled at me and said, "You look gorgeous Alice." I blushed. "Thank you Dan." He nodded and looked around the room. "It's time." The girls gasped and grabbed their bouquets before walking out. Cierra held AraRose's hand as they walked out. Dan held his arm out to me. "Ready?" I took a deep breath and nodded, linking my arm with his. He walked out with me. My parents weren't able to make it due to expensive airline tickets so I asked Dan to walk me down the aisle, to which he teared up and exclaimed "yes!"

I waited for my bridesmaids to walk down the aisle along with AraRose. "She looks so cute." I mumbled to Dan. He nodded and smiled. "It's our turn." I nodded and we stood at the beginning of the walkway. The traditional tune started playing as Dan lead me down the aisle. I looked around at everyone. My bridesmaids and flower girl were smiling at me. I looked to the groomsmen, Mark, Felix, and Kel and saw them also smiling widely at me. My eyes finally led me to Jack, who was tearing up as he watched me. I felt my eyes well up with tears. Dan noticed and mumbled, "You don't wanna mess up your makeup yet you're not even at the altar yet." I giggled and looked forward again. Jack's smile widened when he saw me giggle.

Dan finally got me to the altar and he kissed my cheek before handing me off to Jack. Jack and I faced each other as the preacher started the ceremony. "You look gorgeous beyond words." He mouthed. I silently laughed and mouthed, "You clean up nicely." He smiled and we continued on.

Finally, it was time for the "I do's." Jack said his pridefully, making my smile widen. The preacher said what he was supposed to say, to which I replied, "I do." The preacher smiled. "Then, by the power vested in me, I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride." He took a step back and smiled at us. Jack smiled and without hesitation pulled me in and kissed me with passion. I smiled into the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck. I heard applause from everyone else but I didn't care. I then felt Jack suddenly dip me, surprising both me and everyone else. Nevertheless they all laughed and continued cheering. He slowly pulled me back up and we finally pulled away, smiling fondly at each other and staring into each other's eyes with love.

All of a sudden he picked me up bridal style and started walking down the aisle. That didn't last long though because we kept stopping to hug people. We all finally made it outside and people started throwing rice as Jack and I made our way to the limo.

We got inside and the driver started driving us to the place where we were having the reception. It was this huge garden place. There were to be tables all around it so we could eat and enjoy the flowers and other plants around us. It was basically an aesthetic. Jack smiled at me once again and held my hand. "So how does it feel being Mrs. Mcloughlin?" I giggled and playfully replied, "Horrible." We laughed in unison and got into a cuddling position, talking about our honeymoon and showing the bosses and babies our wedding video and photos.

We continued to cuddle until the driver announced that we had arrived. Just before the driver opened the door I removed the long skirt of my dress, revealing the underskirt that went to just above my knees. I looked in my phone's mirror and asked Jack, "Do I look okay?" He rested his hands on my shoulders and said, "Darling you look gorgeous. As always." I smiled shyly and looked at him. "I don't alwa-" I was cut off by Jack kissing me once again. "I'm not right at the best of times, but this time I know I'm right." I sighed and rolled my eyes, deciding to drop the subject.

The driver knocked on the door before slowly opening it. Jack got out first then held his hand out for me. I gingerly grabbed it and stepped out of the car. I noticed that a couple people were already here, such as Kel, Cierra, AraRose, Dan, Phil, and Mark. As soon as they noticed us they got up from their tables and surrounded us, all congratulating us. AraRose was there first. I wasn't surprised considering she was sprinting. She ran into Jack's arms and pulled us both together in a family hug. After we put her down Cierra and Kel gave me the biggest hug ever and we all talked for a bit before we all walked to our tables. People kept showing up and greeting us with hugs. It got tiring, getting up, giving hugs, then sitting down.

After a while of eating and conversing, it was time for speeches. Cierra, Kel, Mark, and even baby AraRose did one. Not gonna lie, they all made me cry. Jack even teared up a bit. After speeches it was time for mine and Jack's first dance as husband and wife. We decided our first dance was to be done with the song, "All of Me" by John Legend. Typical, I know. But it was special to us. Then AraRose wanted to dance with Jack. After that everyone got on the dancefloor all danced the night away.

Hey guys! Hope you guys liked it and please no hate....

Stay gold,

~Alice