Home Sweet Home

Alice's P.O.V.

The plane ride seemed a lot shorter than on the way to PAX. I had fallen asleep for a little bit but I woke up just in time. I got off and claimed my baggage before finally turning on my phone. Aside from the texts from Cierra, Kel, and Jack, I had a ton of Twitter notifications. Two specific notifications caught my eye.

One said, "New Trending Hashtag #Alickkiss" I was confused so I clicked on the notification and was met with a whole page of pictures of Jack kissing me with people freaking out about it. I was surprised at how many people shipped us.

After that I went to the other notification that said "@jacksepticeye tagged you in something." I sighed and opened up his tweet. The post said, "@msminxxy Alice please forgive me. I didn't mean what I said!" I saw a couple of retweets that were asking what happened. One made me laugh. "@jacksepticeye WHAT DID YOU DO TO OUR BABY MINXX!?!?!"

I closed off Twitter and walked outside. After hailing a cab and riding home, I immediately walked upstairs and plopped onto my bed. I slowly felt myself fall asleep once again. I was woken up by a knock on my door. I yawned and looked at my phone. I had been asleep for three hours. I groaned softly and got up. After checking myself in the mirror to make sure that I was presentable before walking downstairs.

I opened the front door only to be met with the familiar face of Jack. My eyes widened and I froze. "I know I'm probably the last person you want to see but I wanna tell you this. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have gotten mad at you, especially when I had no right to. And I shouldn't have told you to get out. And I'm also sorry about not telling you about Cierra and Kel being together." My eyes widened even more. "You knew!?!" He flinched slightly and held his hands up in surrender. "I found out by accident." I sighed softly and opened the door wider. "Come on, I think it about to rain. I don't want you getting wet." He smiled gratefully and walked in, dragging his suitcase behind him.

We both sat in the living room. He was on one end and I was on the other. It was awkward at first then we started talking and we became more relaxed. As time went on we got closer and closer. Soon enough we were pressed together with his arm around my shoulders. He gently tapped my shoulder and I looked up at him.

Without a word he kissed me. It was soft at first but then he got a little more rough. He wrapped his arms around my waist and my arms were around his neck. He pulled me onto his lap, making me straddle him. His hands started running up and down my body. After a couple minutes he laid me on my back and got in between my legs, not breaking the kiss once. He grinded down on me slightly, making me moan softly. He suddenly broke the kiss and looked at me. "If you don't want to do this, tell me know. After this I don't know if I would be able to be gentle, let alone stop myself." I paused for a second before kissing him again. "Who said I wanted you to be gentle?" I whispered.

He growled softly and started kissing down my neck. I tilted my head to the side, giving him better access. His hands went in my shirt and lifted it up. At the sight of me, in my bra and my hair every where made him go crazy. He smirked while I stared at him. He slowly took off my black bra. He went down and started to sucked one breast and fondled the other switching from time to time. I were a moaning mess. He stopped and waited. I slowly took off his shirt seeing his abs. I softly glided my hands across them. We both took our pants off leaving the two of us only in our underwear.  I decided to have a little fun. Slowly, I rubbed his member through the thin fabric causing him to groan.He caught my, hand setting it down. He rubbed his hand against my womanhood, causing me to gasp. I was  extremely wet by now. He slowly took my panties off. I huffed. He immediately thrusted two fingers inside of me. I gasped once again pulling my own hair. Soon enough I came. He licked his fingers letting me watch him. He bent down and licked up the rest.

He took his boxers off and looked at me. I quickly nodded in approval. He entered me and groaned "S-so tight..." He kissed my forehead telling me it was okay. I adjusted and told him to move. He moved causing me to quickly moan. Then he went faster and harder, causing my moans and gasps to get louder. "J-Jack, harder!" I moaned. He listened to my command and went harder. I felt my end coming near and said, "I-I'm getting c-close." He nodded. "Lets cum together. 1,2,3!" As soon as he said that we both realised, moaning out each other's names. We panted hard and he kissed my forehead softly. He looked at me. "I think it's time for bed." He said, noticing my tiredness from the earlier events. I nodded and he picked me up, carrying me upstairs. He dressed both me and himself before laying in bed with me. We both slowly drifted off to sleep.

Hey guys! Did you like the unexpected lemon? Sorry it was so sudden btw. Anyways, hope you guys liked it and please no hate....

Stay gold,
~Alice