At the Hotel...

**3 DAYS LATER**

Alice's P.O.V.

The plane ride was uneventful. Cierra, Kel, and I sat together so that's cool. Anyways, when we got off the plane there was a man holding a sign with our names on it. We quickly walked ver to him and we drove to the hotel. We got there, quickly checked in, and went to our rooms. Cierra and I share a room and Kel shares with another YouTuber who we don't know the name of yet.

Cierra and I decided to walk around the hotel to see what activities we could do. This hotel is fucking awesome!! There's two pools and hot tubs, a game room on every floor, this is amazing! After our little adventure we took the elevator back to our floor (the sixth floor). When we got off we noticed Kel outside his room talking and laughing with someone with bright green hair. Kel noticed us walking to them and motioned us over. "Hey, I found out who my roommate is." We walked over and stood in front of the one and only, Jacksepticeye. He smiled at us. "Top of the morning to ya lassies!" He practically yelled. "I love your YouTube channels. I watch them all the time." He looked to me. "I'm like, in love with your gaming channel. I love your Undertale play through. The voice you have for Sans is phenomenal." I lightly blushed and smiled widely, slightly turning my head away from him. "T-thank you. Your channel is better though. As is your Sans voice." He laughed. "Well, thank you, but I still say your Sans voice is better." We all chuckled. An awkward silence followed after. "So, would you three like to go to dinner with me? There's this fancy restaurant down the road that I want to go to. The food looks really good there." We all looked to each other and smiled before nodding to him. He smiled once again. "Great! How about we go in two hours?" I nodded. "Sounds great!" He nodded. "Well, we should get back to our room and get ready. Let's go Minxxy." Cierra said as she dragged me away from the boys.

Once we were in the room, Cierra looked at me with a smirk. "Ooh, looks like someone has a crush~" She said in a sing-song voice. I blushed and turned away. "No I don't." I protested.  She rolled her eyes. "Sure." She said sarcastically. I playfully shoved her and laughed. "Let's just get ready." She smirked once again. "So you can see lover boy sooner?" I playfully glared at her then started looking for something to wear to dinner. "I'm not replying to that." She chuckled. "You just did." I rolled my eyes and said playfully, "Shut up and get dressed." I walked into the bathroom and started getting ready. I could hear her laugh outside the bathroom and rolled my eyes once again. 'I hope this goes well....'

Omg two updates in one night!? What!? Sorry for it's short. Lol anyways I may post another part tonight. Hope you liked it and please no hate.... Love you all!!

Stay gold,

~Alice