Panel Surprise

Alice's P.O.V.

**TIME SKIP FOUR YEARS**

I couldn't believe how the years have progressed. My baby girl is four years old now. Everyone loves her, even Jack's bosses and my babies. I've had a panel every year at PAX. This year is no different. I was currently doing a panel with Jack and Mark. We are once again doing t&d's Dan and Phil were looking after her backstage. We had all been dared to do a back flip. That ended with all three of us on the ground in pain. I heard AraRose gasp and then I heard the small pitter patter of feet running towards me. I opened my eyes and saw the face of my daughter over me. "Is mommy okay?" I smiled and sat up, nodding. "Mommy's fine." I opened my arms for a hug and she giggled before running to me, embracing me.

I stood up with her still in my arms and walked over to Phil, handing her to him. She latched her arms around his neck. I nodded and walked back on stage. Mark and Jack were still lying down. I chuckled and helped them up. Mark pouted. "How come she didn't make sure we were okay? Why'd she only help you?" I chuckled. "Because I'm her favorite." I tapped his nose and he pouted even more. We all sat down and continued the panel.

After a couple minutes Mark spoke up, "Okay so before we end, I believe Jack wanted to say something." He trailed off, looking to Jack for confirmation. Jack nodded and got up. He waved awkwardly and everyone laughed. "Hey everyone. I have something to ask." He looked at me. "Alice can you come and stand beside me?" I looked between Mark and Jack confused as I got up and stood beside him. I crossed my arms anxiously as he continued speaking. "So I'm nervous as all hell to do this, but I might as well do it right here, right now." I stared at him confused. He turned his body to face me and he smiled at me nervously. Mark walked beside him and handed him something that I couldn't see.

All of a sudden, Jack knelt down on one knee and held a black box out. My eyes widened and I froze, my hands coming up to cover my mouth in shock. I heard audible gasps and screams of excitement come from the audience. Jack chuckled before tearing up. "Alison Johannah Minxx, we've now been dating for about five years. Those years with you have been the best years of my life. You have made it brighter. Plus you provided me with a gorgeous baby girl that's made my life more adventurous. I've had to sneak away from you and her to call and ask your parents, Kel, and Cierra multiple times to convince them to let me make you my wife. So, Alice, will you marry me?" He opened the box revealing a gorgeous ring.

Tears were pouring out of my eyes and I couldn't find words. All I could do was nod. I heard the screams get louder. Jack smiled widely and quickly slipped on the ring before picking me up and spinning me around. I giggled merrily and kissed him as much passion as I could manage, him giving the same response.

I felt a small embrace on my leg and I pulled away, looking down. AraRose was looking up at us with a huge smile on her face. Jack chuckled and picked her up, letting her rest between us and wrapping his arms around the both of us in a family hug. I looked down and chuckled softly at his color choice for the ring. That made him smile and he kissed my cheek. This will be a panel that I will never forget.

Hey guys! Sorry it's shorter than usual. I hope you guys liked it and please no hate....

Stay gold,

~Alice