Off to Dinner!

Alice's P.O.V.

A knock on our door was heard as Cierra and I finished our makeup. She looked at me and smirked once again. That damn smirk! "Lover boy is here." Sh said as she walked to the door. I looked at myself in the mirror one more time and made a few more adjustments to my outfit. I saw Kel, wearing a suit I might add, look into the bathroom and smile. "Holy shit Minxxy! You look hot!" I laughed. "So do you." He looked down at his suit in distaste. "I hate it so much. But Jack says that it's a suit and tie and dress kinda restaurant." I shrugged and walked out. "Ah, you'll live." Cierra and Sean were talking at the door. He was also wearing a suit. Once Jack noticed that I was out he turned to me. His eyes widen and his mouth slightly drops. I lightly blush at his reaction and look down. Cierra lightly hit his shoulder. He seemed to snap out of his trance as he shook his head. A smile appeared on his face. "Y-you look gorgeous Alice." I smiled widely. "Thank you. Might I say, you look very dapper this evening." He chuckled. "Thank you. Shall we go?" He held his arm out to me. I smiled and nodded, liking my arm with his.

Cierra and Kel quickly linked arms and practically ran to the elevator door. We followed behind but at a slower pace. I shook my head and giggled. "They can be such children sometimes." He chuckled (man, we chuckle a lot) and nodded. He looked at me with a questioning look. "So are they.... together?" He gestured to them. My eyes widen and I quickly shook my head. "Oh god no. They would never like each other like that." He nodded. "Sorry, they just act like they are." I shook my head. "I know, a lot of people think they're together at first glance. Don't worry about it." We finally got to the elevator only to see Kel struggling to keep the doors open. He looked at us with a pleading look. "Can you please get in? I can't hold this much longer. I'm not as strong as I look!" We laughed and quickly got inside, pressing the button to go down. Cierra was in the corner of the elevator fanning herself. She had a red face. "Why didn't you help him?" I asked. Kel glared at her. "Cause she was laughing too hard." That only made her start laughing again. I face palmed. The elevator got to the lobby and we stepped out.

As we walked out of the hotel we were surrounded by fans asking us to sign things. My eyes slightly widen as they started pulling Jack, Cierra, Kel, and I away from each other. I started feeling overwhelmed with all this and looked around for any of the guys. But with my luck, I couldn't find anyone. I started panicking and breathing heavily. Suddenly I felt a hand wrap around my wrist and pull me through the crowd. I was then placed in a cab with the softly hand still wrapped around my wrist. I looked up and saw Jack looking at me worriedly. "Oh my god Alice are you okay? You looked like you were about to pass out." I nodded slowly. "Yeah, I was just getting overwhelmed with it all. I'm usually fine, but I have to have someone with me." He nodded and pulled me into a hug. We sat with him and I hugging for a minute before the cab door was once again opened and in sat Kel and Cierra. "Is everyone okay?" Cierra asked. They looked at us with a smirk, noticing that we were still hugging. We looked at each other and quickly pulled away. "Yeah, let's just go to the restaurant. I'm starving." Jack said as a light pink dusted his face and reached his ears. We all nodded in agreement as the cab started driving away. Off to dinner!!

Holy shit I'm tired. But I wanted to go ahead an finish this part for anyone who would be up at this time and wants to read it. Hope you liked it and please no hate....

Stay gold,

~Alice