At the Restaurant

Alice's P.O.V.

The ride to the restaurant was silent. It mostly consisted of Kel and Cierra listening to Ghost Town (btw if you haven't listened to that band you really should. They're fucking great!!) and Jack  and I sharing glances then quickly looking away. Every time we did I would look at Cierra only to see that she was giving me a pedo face. I would quietly laugh then look down for a few minutes before the process started over again.

At last we got to the restaurant. Cierra got out and stretched. "Down the road my ass." She mumbled. The rest of us laughed and got out. After stretching for a minute we went inside. Inside the restaurant was gorgeous! There were what looked like hundreds of white cloth covered tables, a pianist playing one of the most gorgeous melodies I've ever heard, on the ceiling was a huge chandelier that held over a thousand crystals, and in the middle of the room sat a grand fountain that sprayed crystal clear water into the bowl to the bottom. We all looked around in awe. "Well now I understand why I'm wearing a monkey suit." Kel said.

We walked over to the host standing at the podium. This girl was very pretty. Chocolate brown locks, gorgeous emerald eyes, slim figure. I started feeling self conscious about myself and looked down. I felt someone grabbed my hand. I looked up and saw Cierra staring at her in awe and slight jealousy, just as I was. Jack smirked slightly and confidently said, "Table for four please." She smiled at us and nodded. She picked up for menus and started walking away while saying, "Please follow me." We all followed her, Jack and Kel walking right behind her like a couple of lost puppies and Cierra and I slightly behind them. I felt Cierra lightly squeeze my hand. "Don't worry Alice. She doesn't have anything on us. Aside from the perfect body, perfect face, perfect weight, perfect height....." She trailed off at the last sentence and I felt like I was about to cry. The host led us to a table at the back and set the menus down, two on each side of the table. Jack and Kel thanked her and sat down on each side of the table. Cierra smirked and let go of my hand, quickly sitting beside Kel. I slowly sat down beside Jack and stared at the table.

Not long after sitting down a waiter about our age walked over to us. He looked cute, but he seemed like the type for a one night stand deal. "Hey guys my name is Chris. I'll be your waiter tonight. Can I start you off with something to drink?" Jack and Kel were quick to answer. "Coke." They said at the same time, eyeing him up and down. Chris nodded and wrote it down on his notepad. He looked at Cierra and I and smirked. "And what can I get the two lovely ladies?" At his compliment, Cierra and I both looked away in discomfort. "I'll have Dr. Pepper." Cierra replied quietly. Chris nodded, wrote that down, and turned to me. "A sprite please." He nodded. "Okay, I'll be right back with those." With that being said, he walked away leaving Jack and Kel glaring daggers at him. I looked to my menu, seeing what I wanted. 'Oh god, this all looks fattening. I guess I'll just get a salad. I don't want anyone to think I'm a pig.' I thought as I set my menu down. "So what are you guys getting?" Kel asked. "Steak." Jack replied. "Salad." Cierra and I said at the same time. Kel nodded and said, " Yeah, I'm gonna get the steak too." We nodded as Chris came back with four cups filled to the brim with soda. "Two cokes." He said as he passed them to Kel and Jack. They took them quietly, still eyeing him. Cierra was passed her drink. "And your Sprite." He said with finality as he set my cup in front of me. I smiled politely. "Thank you." He smirked slightly and winked. "No problem gorgeous." My smile faltered. 'Does this guy never give up?' Suddenly Jack's arm went around my shoulders as I was pulled into his chest. I leaned into his touch, feeling safe under his secured arm. Chris looked at him in distaste before quickly putting on a smile once again. "So, have you decided what you guys want?" Kel quickly answered, "Two steaks and two salads. Get on it." Chris looked at him surprised before nodding and walking away. It was only then that I noticed that Kel and Cierra were in the same position that Jack and I are in. Cierra slowly slipped away from the comfort of Kel's arm. As I started moving away I felt Jack's grip tighten around me. I looked at him and noticed he wasn't really paying attention to anything. I lightly nudged him. He looked at me before noticing his tight grip on me. He blushed and let go. "S-sorry." I shook my head. "It's okay."

Eventually Chris walked over with our food and smiled at us. "Your steaks." He set the steaks down in front of them. "Your salad." He set Cierra's salad in front of her. He started setting my salad down before smirking and spilling it all over my chest and lap. I gasped and froze, staring at my dress. My eyes filled with tears. "Oh my god I'm so sorry miss. Here, let me help you." He grabbed a cloth and started rubbing my chest with it. I quickly scooted my chair back and got up. I looked at him through my tears and raised my hand. It happened so quickly that even I couldn't see it. My hand went to the side of his face and suddenly my hand was stinging while he held his cheek with a hurt look on his face. I kinda felt bad but at this point I don't care.

I glared at him and quickly walked out as tears fell from my eyes. I heard the guys call after me but that only made me walk faster to the point where I was running. I don't know where I'm going but I know I wanted to be alone....

Wow, this is bad. I didn't really know how to end it so sorry if it's shitty. Anyways! Hope you liked it and please no hate.....

Stay gold,

~Alice