New Book!

Hey!

So by the title of the chapter, you can obviously see that I have a new book!

This one will be a Michael Clifford fic for all you Michael lovers out there, because in one of my previous books, I think I've mentioned somewhere that I would be working up a Michael Clifford book, so here it is!

^^^ There's the cover of it.

Here is the story's description:
***
"F*ck you!"

"F*ck you back!" he yelled, and I rolled my eyes.

"I hope you choke on a slut's tounge, asshole"

"I hope you choke on a manwhore's dick, b*tch"

~ Firecracker ~
***

So there you have it. Lol not a long description but I have been so busy with school and shit and this new book has also become one of my number one priorities so I really would like ya'll to check it out please and thanks.

I have posted the first 3 chapters so please go and check that out if it interests you and vote comment and add to your reading lists! It would mean the world for me if you guys could do that!

If you are wondering, no, it's not written in this story's type of writing, it is written regualrly, in the normal way.

Michael looked at me with so much hate, that anyone would think that he never loved me in the first place. Taking a few steps back, I tried to attempt getting out of the room and somewhere where I felt more wanted.

Because he certainly didn't want me anymore.

That's an example based on the the story of how it's written, fyi.

So anyways, in other announcements, this book has just afew more chapters of it left. I think it will have just a little over 50 maybe? But no more than 55 chapters.

And please feel free (i'm begging you) to create and send me some cover for this book, or banners, or acc trailors pleaseeee because I have NO clue how to do that lol!

So I guess that's it!

Forever yours,

😜😝😛😘Macbeth-845