Chapter Six: A Few Extra Days.

I walked out totally forgetting I only had a shirt on.

Erika: I'm Erika, I'm Landon's... Well, I don't know. Do you have his phone number?

Mike: Nope, we've been living together for four years, and I don't have his cell phone number. Haha, here, just use my phone.

He handed me his phone and I texted Landon.  

 Erika: Hey Landon, it's Erika, my number is ***-****, text me, okay? (;

Erika: Thanks Mike, I gotta go get changed so I can go to Brads house.

Mike: Glad you noticed you were still just in a shirt. Haha.

Oh my gosh, I'm practically naked in front of Mike... I quickly scurried into Landon's room blushing.

 I'm running  outta time, I know what I came to do, and I didn't come to loose. 

 Phone call: Landon Austin

Landon: Hey cutie pie, hows your morning?

Erika: Great, where are you..?

Landon: Turn around.

I threw my phone on the bed and hugged him

Erika: Don't scare me like that!! I thought you left because of the kiss...

Landon: What, are you kidding? I loved it! I'd never leave you. Now, why don't I take you over to Brads, and we can start to record!

Erika: Ohh, okay, but we need to grab my cello, violin, bass, and viola from my car.

Landon: You play all of those instruments..?

Erika: Of course, I also play the harp, but that is way to heavy to bring to Nashville for three days. 

Landon: Who says you need to go back..? Mike seems to like you, I'm sue he wouldn't mind if you stayed over a few extra days...

Erika: Sure! I'd love to meet your friends, and cuddle some more with you. 

Landon: Sounds like a plan!! My buddy Aaron has a show there in 2 days, so I could have him take us to your house, and we can take a plane back! 

Erika: I don't have the money for a plan ticket, if I did I wouldn't have driven 12 hours to get here. Haha.

Landon: No problem, now let's get to Brad's. 

He gave me a kiss, and carried my instruments out to his car. I think I love him. 

____________________________________________________________________________________ 

So, there we go, chapter 6, and I'll do some more tonight, I promise! Again, thank you so so much for the reads, I love all you beautiful people! -Ema