Chapter Thirty Four: Jerika?

Joey: Hey gurl heey!

Erika: Ohh man, long time no see!

Joey: Yeah, those few minutes were agonizing!

Landon: Well, why don't we ship Jerika, Luke? 

Luke: Tweeting that now! #Jerika.

Cat: This ought to be good.

Tyler: Ohh yes. Let's see how many people believe it!!

Joey: Believe what?

Landon: Check twitter!

Erika: Jerika?

Landon: Joey and Erika. Y'all have a ship.

Erika: Well then, I guess Joey is my new bf!

Joey: Ohh yeah! 

She walked over and they held hands. Then they giggled and let go of hands.

Tyler: Well.. we should get to the shopping!

Cat: You don't like sitting in a parking lot shipping people?

Luke: Yeah, like Cuke, or Lat... We shouldn't be shipped Cat...

Erika: Yeah, please don't!

Cat: Well then.... I can be Coey, or Candon. 

Luke: Its just going downhill Cat!

Cat: Joerific, Lukerific, and Landrific!

Erika: There you go!

Landon: But I'm happy with Lerika. 

Erika: Me too!

I put her fingers between mine, and she smiled at me. I could tell this was getting her mind off things.

Joey: LET'S SHOP!

Tyler: LET'S!

We shopped around in normal places like American Outfitters and Abercrombie and Fitch. Erika made me buy this cologne called fierce in Abercrombie, and told me I better wear it everyday.

Landon: Babe, if you like it so much, why don't you wear it?

I pulled out the cologne and jokingly went to spray her.

Erika: STRANGER DANGER!!

We laughed so hard were bent over. It wasn't funny when the police came over though... 

Cop: Ma'am, is this guy bothering you?

Erika: No, why would you ask that?

Cop: Because you yelled stranger danger. You know what that means, right?

Erika: Yeah, but I was only joking, he's my boyfriend, sorry to cause you any distress.

Cop: Hey, wait, you're Erika Grey, aren't ya?

Erika: Yeah! 

Cop: My daughter loves ya! Hey, what do you say I get an autograph? And that's your boyfriend... Joey?

Erika: No, his name is Landon! But hey, why don't you call your daughter and have her come down here? Me, Joey, Luke, Landon, Tyler, and Cat are here!:

Cop: Will you wait here?

Landon: Sure, let me call the others!

Cop: Thank you so much!! 

He immediately pulled out his phone, and called his daughter telling her to come down here. I expected a little girl, but a girl about our age walked out of a car and ran over fangirling. She ran up and hugged me tightly, then began jumping up and down. Landon walked over and practically pulled her off. She was crying from joy. Needless to say, she practically shit her pants when everybody else walked over.

Girl: OH MY GOD!! MY LIFE IS MADE!!

Joey: Hey gurl! What's your name?

Girl: Tesla!

Erika: Like the hairband Tesla?

Cop: Exactly like the hairband Tesla!

Landon: So, do y'all want a picture?

Tesla: OF COURSE! And by the way, I'm not crazy like Lottie. I saw her tweet.

Joey: What happened?

Landon: Nothing, now how about that picture?

We all lined up, Joey, Cat, Tyler, Tesla, Luke, me, then Landon. Her dad took the picture, then we talked for a while. When she left, Joey pulled me off to the side.

Joey: Who the hell is Lottie? 

Erika: She's nobody, okay?

Joey: Erika, tell me who she is! We promised to tell each other everything! But maybe you don't know what a promise is.

Erika: Joey, why are you being this rude? 

Joey: Because you aren't acting like a real friend. Now I know why you never had friends!

Erika: YOU'RE AN ASS!

I stormed away into the the nearest bathroom. 

[Landon's POV]

Landon: Joey, what did you say to her?

Joey: None of your business! Just because you're dating does't mean you need to know everything about each other!

Landon: Luke, come on, we gotta try to find Erika!

Luke: Joey, you've changed.

We went up to the girls bathroom, and kept knocking on the door. 

Landon: Babe, at least let us take you home, that way  we can talk there! 

Luke: Yeah, don't listen to Joey, something changed him.

Landon: And I think I know what....

She came out, grabbed my hand, and began pulling me and Luke into a store. 

Luke: Why are we in a toy store? 

Erika: Because I need to tell you something! Joey is dating Tyler, and I think I know why Joey has changed towards me and Landon.

Landon: He said I turned him gay.

Luke: That's... weird...

Landon: I know! 

Erika: So, he didn't want anybody but us knowing, but you're like our brother, Luke, we had to tell you!

Luke: Well, thanks, but I kinda already guessed....

Landon: It's not hard to tell.

Cat: What's going on here?!?

Erika: Do we tell her..?

Landon: Uhh.. I guess we should.

Landon: Okay, so about a month ago..

___________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry guys, I don't wanna type it all again, hehe. -Ema