Chapter Twenty Four: Alex Freaking Goot!!

We got off the stage and Luke gave her some tissues. 

Luke: Wow, I've never seen so many tears.

Landon: Remember I ate dog food? There were a lot of tears then.

Luke: Great first conversation with your fiance.

Erika: Hey, I watched it on YouTube, and I think I threw up... 

Luke: Wow, perfect couple. Dog food and vomit. Yum.

I leaned into kiss her, but she gave me her cheek.

Erika: Um eww, dog food. Hahaha

Landon: Vomit?? Yuck.

We were laughing, and she pulled me in for a kiss. I could tell Luke was just awkwardly staring at us. 

Luke: Hey, Alex is here!

Erika: Alex? Alex freaking Goot?

Landon: Yeah, I'm going on tour with them, remember?

Erika: I'm gonna fangirl... I'm gonna fangirl!

By fangirl, it meant pass out. It was like the worlds most spontaneous trust fall. Luckily I'm pretty quick, and I caught her. We brought her into our green room, and waited for Goot. He got here after about two minutes, and was very odded out by the fact that there was a passed out girl in the room. 

We talked about touring, and we agreed we were taking Erika with us. She finally woke up, and gave Alex a heart attack.

Erika: Sorry babe, I fangirled too hard...

Alex: Hi, I'm Alex Goot..

Landon: Trust me, she knows. 

Luke: Hey, so guess ho is coming on tour with us?

Erika: Who?

All: YOU!

Erika: I can't leave my babies in LA!!

Alex: You didn't mention you had kids...

Landon: She means our dogs, and can't Kalel and Anthony watch them?

Erika: Maybe, let's find them... Oh man, I have a headache.

Landon: You've only been passed out for like, ten minutes.

Erika: Piggy-back ride? 

I was gonna say no, but the look she gave me, it was too cute. I bent down, even though we are only a few inches apart when she is in heels. She jumped up and began searching for Kalel. We foind Anthony, and he just laughed at us.

Landon: Hey, she spent the majority of today crying, walking in heels, and being passed out. She needs a break!

Anthony: Okay, okay, makes sense, but what was she crying about, and why did she pass out?

Erika put out her hand and he smiled at me.

Anthony: It took me three years to grow balls big enough to do that!!

We all laughed, and chatted it up with Anthony before getting to the point.

Anthony: Kalel will be over there everyday, she loves your dogs. Plus, you should see if Joey will! I bet he'd like to too!

Landon: Yeah, I never thought of that!! I'll go find him!

I started walking, and Erika, being the weirdo she is, kept yelling "más rápido". We got a kick out of it until we heard a female voice...

___: Wow, would you look at that, an average person carrying a whale!!

I turned around to see who it was. It was none other than my sister. She was with Brad, who I didn't even know came.

Brad: Babe, that's an insult to whales everywhere!

Luke: Hey, what the fuck Brad?

Brad: Look at her, she's huge. Not only in weight, but in the amount of people she's slept with!

Dani: Good one baby. Ohh, and Landon, I saw your little stunt, yanno, proposing to someone you've been dating for a month, and told Mom and Dad! They are really proud this time.

Landon: Look, I don't care how much you hate her, she is perfect in every way! She is the perfect weight, she is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, and she has the best personality ever! Not to mention she is insanely talented.

I finally realized we were fighting with people while she's on my back. I put her down,and grabbed her arm. I didn't know if she was a fighter like Dani.

Dani: Well, if that's your definition of beautiful, then your standards have really lowered.

Brad: Hey, he's not to blame, it's that slut.

I felt Erika's arm get tighter around mine. I rubbed her shoulder, not knowing what to say.

Dani: Ohh, is the baby to scared to say anything.

Erika: Okay, I'm not a whore, and if I'm a baby, what are you, considering I'm a year older than you.

Dani: I'm mature for my age.

Erika: *muttering* Real mature.

That's when Dani swung at her. She got her right in the stomach, and she fell to her knees. Luckily, Alex went to get security while Brad was still yelling. They took Dani away in hand cuffs, along with Brad. They then picked up Dani, and took her to the medical center. Joey, Megan, Jimmy, Kalel, Anthony, Ian, and Peter all ran over to me. They all began asking if she was okay, and honestly, I didn't know, and that scared me. They brought me into a room, and tried to console me. I was on the verge of crying, and they knew it. She was in there for twenty minutes, where is she..? 

Peter: She'll be fine! I get this way every time Evynne gets hurt.

Landon: She didn't een do anything wrong! Dani just hates her...

Peter: Everyone get's some hate, but if you keep distance, she can't hurt her.

I gave Peter a huge hug, but he pushed me away and turned me around. Erika was standing there. I wanted to jump up and hug her, but I didn't want to hurt her. Surprisingly, she sat on my lap and kissed me. She saw the worry in my eye, and looked at me with eyes that simply said "I'm fine".

Erika: Hey, let's get onto meeting some more YouTubers! I wanna meet Jacksfilms, and MattG124!!

Landon: Babe, you just got slammed in the stomach, and you're ready to walk around meeting people?

Erika: What happened to my piggy-back ride?

Landon: Oh, I forgot. Get on.

Joey: Wouldn't be the first time he said that.

Erika: Haha, how funny Joseph Michael. 

Joey: Uhh, rude.

We all laughed, and Erika hopped back on my back. We found everyone she looked for, then went out to dinner with Peter and his wife, Evynne.

____________________________________________________________________________

Hey, I stole my computer for you guys!! Enjoy! -Ema