Chapter Nine: Blue Hair and Luke Conard

*1 hour later*

[Landon's POV]

Man, she's been in the shower for like, an hour....

Landon: Hey babe, do plan on coming out any time soon..? 

Erika: Yeah, hang on, I gotta dry my hair, did you make plans to meet your family..?

Landon: Yeah, in a week they are coming out here to visit and meet you! I think they'll like you!

Erika: I hope they like blue!

Landon: What..?

That's when she walked out with blue hair, a short, fluffy, white dress, and nails painted like tuxedos and black high heels. She was beautiful. 

Landon: Wow, you look beautiful!

Erika: Aww, thanks babe!

[Erika's POV]

I practically jumped in his arms, and kissed his lips. They were so soft, and never wanted to leave this spot. I felt him smile against my lips, as he pulled away putting his forehead on my forehead.

Landon: I think we should go out for dinner! I'll invite Luke!! 

Erika: Okay, I'll on my make-up and I'll be down in a few.

[Landon's POV]

*Phone Call*

Luke: Hey buddy, what's up?

Landon: While you're here, how about y'all come to dinner with me and Erika!

Luke: Alright, I'll be over now!

Landon: Dress nice!

Luke: Alright, see ya, Landon!

I hung up, and nice shirt and black pants on. I couldn't find my dress shoes, so I put on my black cowboy boots, but hey, I'm from Texas, I can't help myself.

Landon: Babe, you ready..?

Erika: Sure, can I drive?

Landon: In those shoes..? Alright, you can try. Haha!

Erika: Alright, do we need to pick up Luke?

Landon: Yeah.

Erika: Okay, maybe you should drive...

We got to Luke's hotel, got out, and went up to his room.

Erika: Do I look okay?

Landon: You look amazing, honey. Don't worry so much.

I knocked on the door, and when Luke answered, he just stared.

Luke: Uhh... Hi, I'm Luke...

Erika: Hi! I'm Erika!! Nice to meet you! 

Landon: Alright, lets go!

I put myy hand around her, and began walking.

Landon: Having fun now? THIRD WHEEL! 

Luke: Me and Luke started to laugh hysterically while Erika just looked confused.

Luke: Ohh, when I was dating Ingrid, Landon came on our first date, and someone yelled "THIRD WHEEL" from another car. Oh, ya had to be there!

[Erika's POV]

Wow, I wish I had a friend like that! They get along to well... Landon put his arm back around me and he started walking. Something felt like it was holding me back, and I just couldn't move.

Landon: Hey, you coming?

Erika: Landon, can I talk to you really quick..?

Landon looked over at Luke. 

Luke: Go ahead, I'll be waiting in your car.

Once Luke was outside, Landon looked at me, very confused.

Erika: Umm, if I ever seem... how do I put it... sad, could you just ignore it... after talking about Tyler, I don't feel myself...

Landon: I can't just ignore you! If look depressed, how about I just hold your hand, so you know I'm there?

Erika: Okay, let's go before Luke get suspicious.

*At the restaurant*

Erika: Mind if I vlog a bit?

Landon and Luke: No problem!

Luke: Jinx!!

Landon: Maybe I should vlog too!

Luke: Hell, I guess I'll vlog too!

I pulled out my camera, and began to vlog. "Hey you guys, I'm here with some hitch hikers I found on the street." I pointed the camera at them. " Introduce yourselves!"

Luke: Alright, I'm Luke Conard, I'm a singer on YouTube, and I'm a third wheel!

Landon: I'm Landon Austin, I'm a homeless hitch hiker with dreams of being as successful as Luke Conard.

Erika: "Wow Landon, I never knew that about you! IT's nice to know my boyfriend is homeless. That's right y'all, I am dating Landon, so you can stop tweeting us about it! Well, here comes our food, bye beautiful people!" I closed my camera, and so did Luke and Landon. We began to eat as I saw someone staring at us in the distance. He started coming closer, but I had no idea who it was...

_______________________________________________________________________________________ 

Cliff hanger, so I was out all day, and Wattpad wouldn't let me post, so here it is, Chapter nine!