Chapter Forty Two: Big News.

I sat there puzzled, no woman can just go through mood swings like that.

Doctor: Erika is pregnant. I'm glad you took her here though, increased emotion isn't good for a baby.

A smile grew on Erika's face, he obviously told her already.

Doctor: Have a moment to talk about it, then you can take her home once the IV is out.

The doctor left, closing the door on his way out. Erika scooted over, and motioned for me to sit by her side.

Erika: So, you'll finally get your little Landon.

Landon: Yeah... but I'm not gonna lie... I'm terrified. 

Erika: You?!? Are you about to push a watermelon out of your-

Sawyer and Luke walked in, and I was happy for once. Usually when people walked in on me and Erika it was at very awkward times. This time it saved me from imagining horrible pain...

Luke: So, how are you Erika?

Erika: I'm great, and you wanna hear something!?

Sawyer: Heck yeah!

Erika: You can't tell anyone!

Sawyer and Luke: Fine!

Erika: Landon, should we tell them together or what..?

Landon: Together.

I put her hand in mine, and intertwined our fingers. I looked at her and smiled.

Landon and Erika: We're pregnant!

Sawyer grew a huge smile, and hugged us, Luke on the other hand started crying. He smiled, and I realized they were tears of joy.

Sawyer: How far along..?

Erika: The doctor said about two months, and I plan on telling our viewers in a month or so.

Luke: A baby Austin!!! I'm so happy for you guys!!

The doctor came in, and took out her IV, giving her a little book on pregnancy, and wheeled her out the door. Sawyer was over joyed at this, and I'm gonna be scared for our baby, I swear he's gonna take them. It still bothers me that we don't know if our baby is a boy or a girl...

Landon: What do you guys think it'll be..?

Erika: Gut feeling is it's a girl!

Luke: If it's a boy, his name is gonna be Luke!

Sawyer: In your dreams, his name will be Sawyer!!

Landon: Guys, it's our kid, if it's a boy, it's Landon!

Erika: I guess the mom doesn't have a say...

Landon: I'd love to here your suggestion!

Erika: Well, you know, I'm really fond of the name Tyler...

Sawyer: That'sw a great name!

I've never seen Sawyer so interested in one subject...

[Sawyer's POV]

Maybe this feeling wil pass over... It has to, right..? She's pregnant with my twins baby...

Sawyer: Hey, why don't we go to my house and have a few people over, and y'all  can tell our friends!

Erika: That would be great Sawyer! I don't wanna leave people out though...

Sawyer: I'll just invite the YouTubers from your facebook! And can I talk to you for a moment..?

I looked at Luke and Landon, and Luke left, but Landon stayed.

Sawyer.. Alone...

Landon: Erika, you gonna be okay..?

Erika: I'll be fine, sweetheart. Stop worrying.

He walked to where Luke was standing at his truck. I grabbed Erika's hand and looked straight into her eyes.

Sawyer: Erika, as a good friend, I just have to tell you... I think I love you...

Erika: Uh... Sawyer... I don't know what to say...

Sawyer: Don't say anything, I know you're happy with Landon, and I don't want to damage that, plus you're my great friend! But it like on F.R.I.E.N.D.S. when Joey liked Rachel when she was with Ross. Nothing's gonna happen, I swear. I love you too much as a friend to jeopardize it. Now let's go have a party!

We walked over and got in the truck. I immediately pulled out my phone. I texted all my friends, saying to be at my place in 10 minutes. Once we got to my place, I Erika ran over to Landon and hugged him. They're so happy together, but I can't help  thinking so would we...

[Erika's POV]

I pulled out my phone and facetimed Aaron. He picked up almost immediately.

*FaceTime*

Erika: Hey Aaron!

Landon: Heey buddy!

Aaron: What's up, you guys look unusually happy.

Erika: We have awesome news!!

Aaron: Well, first off, I'm playing a show in LA, and I'm at your place, but nobody is here...

Erika: Ohh, we're at Sawyer's house, do you know where he lives..? 

Aaron, Just text me his adress, I'll be there eventually.

I ended our FaceTime call, then texted him Sawyer address. He was here before anyone else.

Landon: AARON! LONG TIME NO SEE!

Erika: ARRON!!!

We ran up and hugged him, and he gave Landon a huge bear hug, then picked him up. Once he put him down he looked at me with open arms.

Erika: No, let's not do that!

Aaron: Come ooon! That's what we always do!!

Erika: I'll explain when everyone gets here!

W\hen Joey walked in, I was totally surprised. I forgot he lived with Sawyer... Although I forgave him, this was super awkward, especially with Landon... Luckily he was distracted by Aaron. 

Joey: Umm, Erika, can I talk to you.?

I walked over and he sat me down on the couch. 

Joey: Look, I know about Sawyer, and I know it's gonna be awkward between you two, so I don't want it to be awkward between us. I miss being best friends, I miss being with each other at the beach, and filming videos with you, so what do you say..? An apology..?

Erika: Look Joey, I don't hold anything between you and me, and I know it's not my business, but what happened between you and Luke is unforgivable. 

Joey: I'm not with Cat, I swear. I never liked her, Erika! Everybody is against me on this, and I know you and Landon are super close to Luke, but please, I didn't mean to hurt him. You have to forgive me! I'm begging you!

Erika: Fine. But what's between you and Luke, I'm not getting dragged into it, okay? 

Joey: Fine, thank you.

I hugged him and whispered into his ear, "You're welcome."

_______________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, I'm gonna update every two weeks, because I have a new fanfic!! Check it out if you love Shane Dawson!!