Chapter Sixteen: The Day After.

[Erika's POV]

I woke up at about 11 o'clock, and Landon was still sleeping. I yawned, got up, and put the covers on him. I went into the puppy room, and put them on the blacony to use the little grass mat. I let them roam the house when I noticed Luke crying on the couch. 

Erika: What's wrong Luke..? 

Luke: I screwed up, but you don't wanna hear about my stupid bullshit.

Erika: Sure I do Luke! Sure we aren't as close as you and Landon, but I'm always here for you!

Luke: I came here because I got drunk, too a girl home, and did the same thing you guys did. Then I came here because I didn't know who it was, and I didn't want to wake up next to her. This morning I got a call, and it was from Ingrid. I took  her home last night, I slept with her, and I left her. Again. I felt aweful, and I really want to talk to Ingrid, but she won't answer me!

Erika: Go to her Luke. Bring her flowers, and a song. There is no way you guys can't be friends!

Luke: Thanks, I'll go now!! I call you and tell you what happened.

Erika: Okay... wait, you know about last night?

Luke: Bye!!

When the door closed, I went into the kitchen for breakfast, but then I remebered we had no food, only dog food and water. I sat on the couch, and turned on the TV, and began to watch friends. Durring commercial break, I got up to check on the puppies, and that's when I saw a worried looking Landon. He had something in his hand; it was small and wrapped, but I couldn't tell wha it was. He walked over, and put it in my  hand. It was a condom.

Landon: So, this was sitting on my dresser...

Erika: Well, we need to go to the store anyways, we'll get a test there. I already asked Joey to come over and watch the pups. I'll just go grab a shower.

Landon: Let's save time and share one.

We went into the bathroom, and took eachothers clothes off. I looked at my stomache.

Erika: You'll still love me right..?

Landon: I'll love both of you. I promise.

I hugged him, and turned the water on. I stepped in and wet my hair. I cupped some water in my hands, and splashed him. In return he squeezed shampoo all over my head. After fooling around for a while, we finished our shower, and got out. After doing our hair, putting our clothes on, I put my make-up on. We threw on out shoes, and drove to Walmart. I got a text from Joey saying he had Sawyer come over instead, that he had some errands. We Walked back to the "Personal Isle". 

Landon: Uh... I don't exactly shop for this kind of stuff... 

Erika: What makes you think I do?

And just like that Kalel and Anthony walked into the isle. They were buying condoms, and didn't notice us on the other side. I grabbed a First Response and tried to walk past them, but being clumsy me, I bumped into Anthony.

Anthony: Ohh, sorry ma'am... Oh hey Erika, this is awkward...

Landon: Hey guys, we need to get going... I'm not sure if anyone is watching the dogs...

Kalel: Erika, I'm coming with you. Anthony, you go home, I wanna be there for her. I've been down this road before.

Landon: That's not necessary Kalel...

Erika: Yeah, I promise I'll call you when I find out.

Kalel: Please do!! 

Landon: We will...Now we have some shopping to do... Bye...

Landon was being really awkward, and I felt bad for him. I held his hand as we went to the frozen food isle. We got some microwavable meals, and some Instant Ramen, since we don't have a stove yet. As we were walking out, I tripped on the curb. Landon dropped the bags, and caught me in time. He just stared at me with the most worried look on his face. 

Landon: Babe, you gotta be more careful! 

He kissed me,  and put me back down. He then grabbed the grabbed the bags an walked to the car. The whole way home was silent, even though we held hands the whole time. We finally got to the apartment.

Landon: I'll do the bags, you um.. yeah...

I went into the bathroom and took the test. I looked at myself in the mirror. I may not be ready, but I think I, we, could do this. The test had an answer. I walked out into the room and Landon walked over to me.

Erika: It's...

_____________________________________________________________________________________

CLIFF HANGER!! Well, enjoy this, and you'll get your answer next chapter!! Bye! -Ema (: