Chapter Twenty Three: Mr. Tyler Oakley.

[Landon's POV]

Landon: Are you enjoying Vidcon?

Erika: YES!!

Landon: Good, because we are singing next, after Tyler Oakley.

Erika: Tyler Oakley? He doesn't sing...

Landon: Well, after his comedy rant... Haha.

Erika: Well, I don't have my cello... or anything!!

Landon: You don't think I'd let you do this unprepared, do you?

Tyler: Now, here is Erika Grey and Landon Austin singing Secrets by One Republic!!

I grabbed her hand, and we walked out, listening to the crowd begin to roar. 

Landon: Well, it seems that Erika came a little bit inprepared, so I guess we have a small change of plans. 

Erika: Uh... oops? Ha..ha..

Landon: Ready Luke?

Luke turned a camera on us as I pulled out my guitar. I sat down next to her, beginning to play a D chord. 

Landon: It's a beautiful night... We're lookin' for somethin' dumb to do... Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you.

She looked shocked, and the crowd erupted in "aww"s. Dejavu, huh? After I finished the song, she was practically bawling her eyes out. I smiled, looked in her eye, got down on one knee, and said...

Landon: Erika Grey, will you do me the honor of becoming Erika Austin?

She was crying too much to say anything, so she just hugged me and kissed me. Tyler Oakley walked back out, and began to talk about this being the best VidCon ever. He looked over at Erika and said...

Tyler: So is it a yes...?

I looked at her and she nodded her head. I stood her up and gave her a big hug.

Tyler: IT'S A YES!!! Let's have a round of applause for the happy fiances!!!

The whole crowd clapped, but I couldn't see them, since I was wrapped in a kiss. We were gonna be together forever, and I'm happy about it. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

So, I loose computer privileges at 10 est, so I can barely post, sorry. -Ema