Chapter Thirty: Again.

He climbed on top of me, kissing my chest. I pulled his shirt out of his pants, unbuttoning it from bottom to top. I felt him smile against my lips. He began to undo his belt, and I tried to unzip my dress. He pulled the belt through all the loops in his pants, and threw it in some corner. He looked back down, and giggled. He's so cute. I leaned up and began kissing him, caressing his face with my hand. He pulled my dress off, leaving me in just a bandeau and underwear. He pulled his pants of, and slowly pushed me down. I felt his hands stroke down my body and it gave me chills. 

Landon: What, are you cold? Must be Bella.

We laughed for a while, then just layed together. I tuned toward him, then just gave him a kiss.

Erika: Well Edward, that was different.

Landon: Yeah, but it feels... right.

Erika: Yeah, it did! I'm gonna grab a shower.

Landon: Okay, I'll be here!

[Landon's POV]

I got up out of the bed and threw some clothes on. Just some sweats and a tank top, nothing special. Someone knocked at the door, and I had to get it. I put a longer shirt on and answered the door. It was Joey and Meghan. Meghan looked pretty sad, and Joey looked concerned. I knew what it was about, Megan and Jimmy just broke up, and she needed some friends around. 

Joey: Wow, twice in a month...

Landon: Uhh... what?

Joey: Ohh, I know you aren't that excited to see me.

I looked down and realized I should have put some legit pants on...

Meghan: Hi Landon...

Landon: Hey Meghan!

Meghan: Is Erika here?

Landon: Am I not good enough? Haha.

Meghan: Nope, I totally hate you. Haha, just kidding, but she's a girl, yanno?

Joey: Plus I wanna talk to her.

Landon: Wow, I sure feel the love here guys. Come in and sit down, she's in the shower. I'll tell her you're here.

They sat down, and I went upstairs and stood outside the bathroom door. 

Landon: Babe, your friends are here.

Erika: Who exactly?

Landon: Erika and Joey.

She opened the door and pushed me aside. I had no idea what was important enough to leave the bathroom in short shorts and a tank top. I almost never saw her like that, never mind someone else. I don't even think she had makeup on. I decided I was just gonna sit on the bed, and vlog.

[Erika's POV]

I ran downstairs, no makeup, shitty clothes, and wet hair. Meghan was sitting there, holding back tears. She got up and hugged me super tight.

Erika: It'll be okay, Meghan. Shit happens girl, and we just have to take it. 

Meghan: I know, but I thought he was the one, yanno?

Erika: I know, I know. I've had my fair share of "the ones". You'll find somebody that's your forever!

Meghan: You're right, but I miss him so much.

Joey: Meghan, you'll be okay guuurl! Your my Meg-han-san!

Meghan: Yeah! You're right! Im Meghan Camerarena! I'm not a sad person! I'm a burry happy person!

Erika: Haha, there ya go, Meghan!

Meghan: Now, I think Joey has something to tell you, so I'll just sit here.

Joey: Uhh, yeah... Erika, could we go somewhere private?

Erika: Sure, we'll go up to my room.

We walked upstairs, and into my room.Landon was watching Friends, and laughing his ass off.

Landon: What's up?

Erika: Umm, can you go downstairs really quick?

Joey: He can stay! He's your fiance, you'll probably tell him anyways.

Erika: You sure?

Landon: Yeah, I don't mind leaving!

Joey: I'm sure... So, me and Tyler were hanging out at his house, and he told me that he had a crush on me...

Erika: Oh... I thought you guys were looking close at Landon's party...

Joey: Yeah, but here's the crazy part... I might like him back... I mean, I've dated girls before, and I even fell in love with one, but I think I'm bi...

Erika: It's not crazy! I think it's awesome! Just be who you are Joey!

Joey: Okay, then if you really want me to be me, then I guess I should tell you I think Landon is the one who turned me gay!

Landon: What? How!?!

Joey: Last year at Vidcon, when we shared a room. I happened to watch you sleep one night, and I realised guys turn me on too!

Landon: Oh... Thanks?

Joey: Well, you can't blame me! You're hot as fuck!

Erika: Don't have to tell me twice. Haha!

Joey: Well, now that I ruined a friendship, I should go.

Landon: What, you think because you find me attractive means I can't be your friend?

Joey: Really? You still want to be my friend!?!

Landon: Sure!!

Erika: How cute! Now, let's go downstairs and hang out, but you sir, put on different pants. 

Landon: Only if you do!

Erika: Am I gonna have to tickle you again?

Landon: NO!! I'll change! I'll change!!

Joey: Umm, I'll be with Meghan...

Erika: Hah, okay.

I put some skinny jeans on and a grey blue tank top. I looked up, and that's what Landon had on.

Landon: Well, someone has to change. And it wont be me!

I crossed my arms as he ran downstairs. I looked through shirts to wear when I found my old red Landon Austin shirt. It was signed on the left side, right where my collarbone would be. I threw it on, and decided to see if he would notice that he signed it. I swapped shirts, and walked downstairs. He looked at me, and smiled.

Landon: My biggest supporter!

Erika: Damn right!

He gave me a hug, and I gave him a little tickle.

Erika: That's for making me change! Haahaaa!

Joey: Let's go shopping!

Erika: That came out of no where...

Joey: Please??

Erika: Me and Landon have to get ready for the tour!

Landon: Yeah, we've got a lot to do guys! Sorry.

Joey: Ugh, come on Meghan, we'll go to Stacy's house!

Meghan: Doesn't her dog scare you?

Joey: Huuush! Bye guys!

Erika and Landon: Bye!

__________________________________________________________________________________

Awkward ending! Haha, but yeah, I decided they weren't gonna go all the way guys, sorry. :P