Chapter Eleven: Babies, I'm Home!

Landon: There's Aaron! 

I started waving my hands, as he drove up.

Arron: Hey, is this the lovely lady?

Landon: Arron, this is Erika, Erika, this is Aaron.

Erika: Hey, I've met him before, remember Landon..? I met you at the Philadelphia show!!

Aaron: Well, nice to re-meet you! Now hop in the car, and we'll be off.

I opened the back door, and got in after Erika. Once we started driving, she was out. She giggled in her sleep, it was so cute. 

Aaron: You ready for 12 hours..?

Landon: Yeah, you drive the first six hours, I'll drive the last six. Deal?

Aaron: Sounds good to me.

*Six hours later*

Landon: My turn to drive.

I went to get up, and I guess I woke up Erika. She stirred around a bit, then stretched.

Erika: Babe, how long have I been out..?

She wrapped her arms around me, and looked at me with tired eyes.

Landon: About six hours. It's my turn to drive, mind staying alone for the rest of the way..?

Erika: No problem, I'll probably sleep the rest of the way.

And just like that, she was asleep again. Me and Aaron talked about touring, and doing some more recordings together. As if no time passed, we were in Phillie. I pulled over, and reached behind me, rubbing Erika until she woke up.

Erika: Huh...

Landon: I need to know where your house is...

Erika: Umm, it's in downtown, Lemming Apartment Complex. Want me to get us there..?

Landon: Sure, everybody, it's time for musical chairs!

Aaron: Wait... you can drive..?

Erika: I'm 22, and live alone, of course I drive!

Aaron: Oh, okay.

*At the apartment complex*

Aaron: Alright, see ya when I get back to Nashville!

Landon and Erika: Bye!!

Erika: I'm on the second floor, but there is an elevator. Fair warning, I have some company over.

Landon: Ohh, who..?

Erika: Loki and Axel. Cute names right? They are my Pomskies! 

Landon: No way, mind if I send pictures of them to my friend Joey?

Erika: Graceffa?

Landon: Yeah, he wants one SO bad!

Erika: Uhh, sure... But speaking of Joey, How would you feel about moving to LA? I know it sounds crazy, but my landlord, Joel, has an apartment out there for rent. He told meme he'd save it for a month, then put it for rent to the public. I really want to move out there, plus it's pet friendly, and homes two people!! Please baby!! 

Landon: Is that what you really want?

[Landon's POV]

I always wanted to move by Luke, John Noe, and Jason!

Erika: Yes!!! I want to move out there so bad!!

Landon: Ohh, how could I resist that beautiful face. Come here!

I hugged her, and gave her a kiss. 

Erika: I'll tell Joel!

She ran over and I could see the excitement in both there faces. He looked over at me, smiled, and nodded.

Erika: Okay, he gave us these plane tickets, we leave in two weeks! Plus, my baby is on it's way!

Landon: WHAT?!?! YOU'RE PREGNANT?? WHEN WERE YOU GOING TO TELL ME?!

Erika: Babe, calm down, I got a puppy. She is Loki's sister. The breeder is bringing her here! She doesn't have a name, so we could name her together!

Landon: Ohh, okay. Let's get to packing!

We went up to her room, and after we packed and put the 3 boxes in my car, a man knocked on her door.

Erika: I'll get it! LANDON, GET IN HERE!!!

I heard her tear up so I ran in, expecting a murderer or something.

___: Here is your new puppy, treat her good!

Landon: We will, thank you!

I only answered because Erika was crying holding the puppy.

Landon: Come on baby, we need to get on that plane! 

Erika: I can't... we have three dogs and two people.

Landon: Oh. I'll bring my stuff here, then we can take the plane to LA from here!

Erika: Are you sure..? 

Landon: Yeah, I'll be gone for tops two hours! An hour of travel, and an hour of packing. Until then, you can say good bye to this apartment.

Erika: Alright. Bye honey, see you soon! 

I kissed her goodbye, and got on a plane to Nashville. I was starting my life with the woman I love!

__________________________________________________________________________________ 

Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed this, it wouldn'tlet me upload, and it kept erasing my work, so here it is, chapter 11! -Ema