Part 3

You got me scattered in pieces
Shining like stars and screaming
Lighting me up like Venus
But then you disappear and make me wait!

She stood watching the pain reflect through his eyes. And then she thought she saw love. Her tears had betrayed her long back. She didn't even know she was crying. She felt numb. Like no part of her body was in her control anymore. The reason she was still standing was the suitcase she was holding as support.

She wanted to do so much at the moment. She wished her vocal chords could utter his name. She wished her muscles would let her move her hands to call him close. She wished her tears would stop because they were blurring his image and that instilled fear in her. Fear of losing him. Of him going out of sight. She wished her legs would take her to him. She wanted to run and hold him and never let go.

But she seemed helpless. Nothing except her heart was moving. Her heart was strong. Her heart was what kept her standing. Her heart was his. So it functioned around him the best.

Somebody who was running in the corridor banged into her hard, and she didn't even scream, she didn't ask for help, she didn't help herself. Her eyes were still stuck, trying to absorb him , hardly believing that he was real.

He didn't know when his hands rose up, when he pushed Shanaya out of the way, when he rushed towards her. To save her, to not let her fall, he would never let her fall. But he stopped in his tracks as he saw Aryans rescue her in time. Her eyes still looking at Him though..

FB : " Randhir you always make me fall down " she used to whine.
" but I'm the one who always saves you also!!" He had laughed with full sincerity.
" Fine from now we'll fall together and get up also together " she had promised in her drunken giggles as he adored her cuteness, Lying on top of her after they fell..

"Sanyukta are you okay? Sanyukta ?" Aryan burbled confused and scared looking at her. He held her face and made her look at him. And the Concern that he held made Randhir cringe. He felt it. He knew by Aryans touch , stance and eyes , he knew aryan loved her. He turned his back on them and stormed into his room without paying heed to Shanaya yelling and running after him.

Shanaya banged on his door " who was that Randhir ? Who is she? I've never seen you this way !! What the hell happened there ?" There was no response and Shanaya knew it was serious. The varied emotions she saw on his face today , she didn't even know Randhir had all that bottled up , he never looked at anyone that way, and never saw him turn pale with fear and run to save anyone.

He was generous, helped the people in need. But the urgency and restlessness she saw today was one of a kind. That girl was someone who meant the world to him. " I'll go ask her then, don't tell me , your wish" and she turned around, only to have the doors fling open and get pulled inside. " she's nobody Shanaya , she was about to fall so I went to save her , and I came up here to do some work Nirman said he needs urgently "

"Your eyes are red Randhir. You like like hell. Don't give me this crap. Who is she? Either you tell me or I have my ways " Shanaya asked with finality in her voice.