Part 17

"But I can't imagine a life without
Breathless moments
Breaking me down down down"

That day Aryan hovered around her like a real shadow, but she knew he was someone who cares for her deeply. He was the first person she had let her walls down for somewhat,in a while now. And she couldn't help care for him too..

Randhir walked out of the lab as soon as his work got done. He didn't want to look at Aryan stare at her that way.

No it didn't hurt him. No he didn't feel like looking at her that way. No he didn't bother if they were in love. No it wasn't that one day back in time he'd have broken anyone's face who dared to be so close to her. No it didn't even matter that it was the first time in days he has seen her smile genuinely and he was nowhere close to being the reason.

No he didn't mind that she handed him a cup of coffee and didn't even look at anyone in the room. No his heart didn't give his lungs a tough time breathing believing what he always believed in, she was on this planet to love him, care for him, feed him, heal him, pamper him, cuddle him, hug just him..

And NO, his mind yelled as his heart yelped, YES, these were all lies..

FB :

"What are you looking at?" She asked looking at him while he lay on he lap not letting her leave from bed that morning , as if the high hadn't died down from last night ..
"I love how you take care of me, there's no one except you for me, in this world. " he adored as she applied balm on his head , trying to calm the headache.. "Same pinch, there's nobody but you, left for me in this world " she said kissing his forehead..

.....
Going to his room he worked on his design not knowing what time it was. He hadn't had a bite to eat all morning. At night when he felt the lab would be vacant.. He went to work some more. Shanaya brought his some food which he didn't agree to eat. He didn't feel Upto it..

"please Shekhu, eat a bit na? Or else I won't eat" she commanded and knowing how stubborn she was, he gave in taking a bite. She watched him eat and she felt he looked lost. He was generally normal with her, but he hadn't spoken all day , generally he made sure they ate on time, meals was something he always looked after.. For her and for himself..

He hadn't smiled when she walked in, she knew there was one thing she could guarantee she was fabulous at , that was making Shekhu smile..she knew the tricks, Infact she didnt need any most of the times, her nature was such, he'd just laugh at how crazy she was.. But today there was nothing.

"What's happened today? Why are you so off? Didn't even come to ask me for lunch or dinner. You know I didn't eat anything because of you" she said in her dramatised zone and for a moment he looked up concerned, but looking at her face he knew she wouldnt abandon food for anyone..

Seeing it had no effect on him whatsoever. She got concerned. She needed to make him smile. "Okay you're going to smile in the next few seconds or I'm not talking "he didn't budge, looking into the comp. Something was definitely up. "Randhiiirrrrr!! I won't breathe till you don't smile. It starts now" he looked up at her shocked at the childishness. But knowing Shanaya she would be the one to do something this crazy.

"What's this Shanaya?!Stop it , breathe!" She looked away. Making him restless . This girl could push him to the edge quite easily , he gave in Smiling his fake best and she looked away some more. He knew it would have to be genuine, or she would continue this circus!! He turned her around and laughed into her face hoping she would listen!!

She smiled a bit and looking at her about to give in, he sighed in relief, now laughing genuinely at the new tricks she could come up with each day!! "You're crazy!" He smiled his cutest, the side only Sanyukta used be graced with..

Standing at the door,seeing it all, Sanyukta couldn't seem to walk away this time. Couldn't seem to cover up the hurt this time. She was rooted. Looking at What Used To Be Hers.

These laughs and smile were hers to hear, hers to listen, hers to cherish. She used to hold onto it like it was her most cardinal purpose in life. Losing him physically sure did hurt, but losing him EMOTIONALLY that was something she never thought would happen.

It hurt to lose the purest of emotions that she once was the reason for.