Part 36

I want you to know that it's our time
You and me bleed the same light,
I want you to know that I'm all yours
You and me , we're on the same course.
-I want you to know,Zedd ft Selena.

Aryans irritation had now reached its peak ..he was trying so hard to confront her but she didn't look Upto it..all her interest now lied inside that room as she tried unlocking the doors Aryan had locked. Bugged with her he found himself snapping,turning her around with a jerk and punching the door behind her close to her face.

It was a loud thud. A very loud one which startled Sanyukta and also the duo inside. After which they heard Aryan yelling "Stay here I said!!" And Randhir felt like he needed to go punch Aryan in the face. What was he doing with her outside. He quickly went to the door and started banging it "open the door right now. Sanyukta open it!! Now!!"

Sanyukta looked at Aryans eyes filled with rage and at this point she was too scared to even move. Randhir hadn't stopped banging the door but she knew opening the door right now would cause an immediate fight. She would rather deal with Aryan herself. She was about to tell Randhir she was okay when Aryan made it worse "she's with me. Can we have some privacy? Stay out of it Randhir!"

They heard one last loud bang from the other side after which he didn't say a word. What they didn't know was he hadn't moved from his spot. Holding the door,leaning against it,his eyes fixed on her through the translucent glass. As if he was still there for her. Like he was ready to deal with the situation any second anything went out of hand..

That's when Shanaya came from the back and put her hand on his shoulder to calm him down,the hand in which she wore the ring. He immediately jerked it away and screamed directly into her face. "Remove it or I'll cut it and get it out. !!!" And Shanaya's face fell with shock and fear as she experienced The Randhir for the very first time. He wasn't her Shekhu at all. This wasn't the guy she knew !!

She started to remove it ,tears streaming from her eyes,not because he yelled,but she felt him slip away, she could feel she was losing him. She was going to do what she had decided but she knew at the end of this,they wouldn't be the same.

Meanwhile on the other side of the door Aryan searched for the letters in his pockets. "Read these and when you're done let's talk about it. I'm standing right here.." He said handing her the bunch of Randhir's letters and backing off ,standing away from her ,giving her all the space she would need emotionally and physically.

She didn't even have to start reading to know they were Randhir's. She knew his handwriting. She knew that perfect writing,she knew how he wrote 'R' and moreover she knew how he wrote 'S'. She looked up at Aryan one last time,her eyes already watery before starting..then she dipped herself completely into the two years she had lost with Randhir..

On the sides of the pages she saw some scribblings of their names together..the way he used to join their initials and write it as one. This was her Randhir, her broken Randhir and her heart ached feeling guilty for not being by his side,even thou he was the one who'd left!! She still cursed herself for not being there for him..her love for him always,always won over her own emotions & hurt,when it came to Him.

She never had never could and never would see anyone,not even herself, before him. The love she held for her dad,family , friends ,Aryan or anyone else in her life stood nowhere before her love for Randhir.

The love they had couldn't be replaced,the void could never be filled no matter how many new people strode in or old people came back. Everyone else just played one role in her life,a specific relation.

Randhir was all of those relationships combined..an enemy ,a friend ,a confidant , a motivator,dominated her like a father , cared for her more than her mother ,protected her more than her brother, shared,trusted blindly more than any best friend, wanted her attention more than a child would ever want. And then after all those things he was her Lover, who would leave all he had behind just at the snap of her finger, if that's what it meant to love her.