Part 11

Once she tried it on, it was a little lose around the back , she turned behind to see how it could be tightened. Looking in the mirror Shanaya bounced "hey what's that black thing? Did you get something done? Can I see!?" And Sanyukta felt her breathing come to an abrupt halt. This was becoming quite common now. From the day he had come back.

There were those times when he used to take her breath away, just by being with her. Sadly it still continued, even when he wasn't, they just had so much history! "ERMMM nothing Shanaya, maybe I touched something dirty in the washroom while having a bath!" Shanaya let it go. Only because she had no idea..

Sanyukta needed to be careful, she took a scarf and wrapped it around herself heading out to organise it all, Aryan had already arrived. He stopped in his tracks seeing her, she looked like something out of fairytale. "You look .. You're beautiful Sanyukta " he felt he lost himself in the moment. He just needed to say that.

He helped her in everything she did. Offering her drinks, taking care of anything she needed. Shanaya was busy convincing Randhir to dance. But Randhir was in no mood. He had spotted them. Aryan and her. At first he didn't even look twice but as the drinks started pouring him, he felt the need to succumb this unexplainable feeling. He just felt restless and needed to calm down..

He saw Aryan trying to untangle her hair from the curtain. He purposely took longer adoring her as she stood there "Aryan is it done? I need to get this done right now! Hurry!" Some waiter who was rushing landed up pushing Aryan and her into the curtain folds. Randhir's eyes hadn't left the duo, it was like the drinks were having a reverse effect..

Aryan had had a bit to drink to, and anyway he wouldn't let go of the moment. She felt herself tense up as his hands rose up moving her hair away " you're everything I want Sanyukta "he said dreamily.. "Aryan please.. Let's go. I have to go" she took a step back only to have him back her against the wall behind the curtain.

Randhir felt his fist ball. Why weren't they coming out. It was push dammit. Why did it look like they wanted it to happen! He hated this feeling, he knew what was happening. But he blamed the drinks, for losing all control over his emotions. He needed a distraction. He grabbed Shanayas hands " let's dance, come"

"Aryan please don't" meanwhile Sanyukta felt like if this would go on any longer she'd be leading him on..she knew how he felt about her. With one push , she tried escaping ,pushing the curtains open.But he was quick , he got hold of her Shawl. This didn't stop her as she felt herself walk faster. The force with which he had pulled tugged on her dress pin holding the shawl. And a portion of it tore.

He never intended to do this. Embarrassing her in her work place was the last thing he'd imagine. He immediately ran Upto her, hugging her from behind. "Don't move Sanyukta , you're dress, it tore,I'm sorry but stand still " and so she did. Now there was no way she could move..

Twirling Shanaya he paused to check on the curtain again. Heart over mind they said, always?! When you loved someone or something that passionately, it was always the heart that conquered. But to his dismay the situation hadn't gotten any better. It was worse rather. They were dancing too.

He felt his system jolt at the way Aryan held Sanyukta. That used to be them..

"Tell me was it worth it?
We were so perfect!"