Part 16

"So hard to leave, but I know I gotta go now"

He dragged himself out of there ,there was just that much pain that he could withstand.. He felt he had gotten weaker after whatever happened in these two years. And with her not around there was no one who could heal him in the true sense. Even when he smiled now or tired being normal it was all for Shanaya, she wouldn't let him brood over things for long..

"Sanyukta, wake up?!"Aryan spoke half hesitantly half annoyed at the events of last night, he still needed to know if she was lying about that tattoo, but right now looking at her sleep this way, his concern took over..

She'd slept thinking of Randhir, the last person she saw was him before sleeping, he was the one who ruled her dreams like most of her other nights.. But last nights didn't seem like a nightmare, it was a fairytale she didn't wanna wake up from at the moment "Go away..." She pushed not knowing who it was trying to wake her "Randhir please some more time.." She whined and Aryan felt his heart break.

Again the same name. Randhir. There was definitely something. Something she wasn't ready to share. Something that had affected her life forever. But was it the same guy who came to her rescue yesterday? Anyway he was here now, this time there was no turning back , he'd heal her, whatever it was, he'd help her overcome it.

"It's me Aryan Sanyukta, wake up I have a surprise "he said excitedly removing the hair off her face, and she drowsily looked up, facing the unexpected.. "How? When did you? You can't Aryan!!" She sat up worried when he held his finger to her lips "Shhh I'm joining here, I'm getting a job here, now I can be around you " he looked at her dreamily, and she looked away awkwardly ,not before smiling once. It would be good to have someone who liked her in this goddam institute!!

In the lab Nirman introduced the lot to Aryan,and Randhir shook hands with him like last night didn't happen. But he felt like he knew why Aryan was here, he was here for Her. Aryan kept glancing at Sanyukta and they had a couple of eye gestures going on while Nirman explained something. Then he saw her smile. Smile the way she used to smile when Randhir said something cute..

And that was when he felt his mind lose control of his tongue "sir they seemed to have a lot to talk about but it's very distracting    I don't think they understand the importance or value what you're talking. " he snapped. And Aryan glared at him not knowing what his issue was. They weren't ever talking!

Nirman threw Sanyukta out in that moment. And Randhir smirked his usual at Aryan when Shanaya smacked his arm " Shekhu what's your problem? He already troubles her so much , and you got her into more trouble!" And he shrugged "she doesn't deserve to be here. All she does is talk anyway"

And Shanaya huffed seeing him this way. The Shekhu she knew didn't have this dark side which would get pleasure in troubling someone. He was an emotional  wreck but never had she seen him get someone into trouble and feel so good about it !! But that was Randhir. He had lived his initial years in FITE doing this innumerable times.

It gave him life back then, then came a time when it took the life out of him  treating her this way , but he had thought he needed to for revenge. And then came now, when his life didn't acknowledge his presence. When his life had slipped away. When it was probably too late..

A/N poster credits Ishani 😘😘Thanks a lot love :)