Part 22

"And all of those things I didn't say..
Wrecking balls inside my brain"
-Rachel platten. Fight song.

"Why do you always do this? When it's all going well. When I' had given up on seeing you again. Why did you barge into my life Randhir ! "she sat down with a thump on her bed now wearing her jacket. Sometimes however hard you try,to be apart from someone, it doesn't work. Because heaven's got a plan for you.

Meanwhile Aryan and Shanaya had invaded Randhir's room. Looking for clues. She knew where he kept all his stuff and It didn't take them long to dig out everything he had. She knew finding something from Randhir's stuff would be a tough job. If he wanted to hide something he would've made sure that it's hidden perfectly..

"Aryan I doubt we'll find anything from here,Randhir, you don't know him, he's too particular about his stuff. Plus what exactly are we looking for ? She asked confused still rummaging through his stuff. "Papers, photos,a key? A locker,files,any information about his past ,any person whom he knew ?"

Aryan was good at this. This was his job Infact. He knew how to find stuff out. But he needed Randhir's phone too. Phone,laptop anything. "He had this friend called Parth,actually best friend ,but he's in coma last I heard" Shanaya said thoughtfully. And then it hit Aryan "he's not. He's fine now,I've met him. He's one of Sanyukta's closest friends too. But he may not reveal anything if he's so close to them,let's keep that as a last resort?"

He knew Parth didn't like him much. He wouldn't trust a couple of strangers and tell them everything. They needed something better. "Where's his laptop?"he quizzed. He was good at getting any sort of information from there but the laptop was with Randhir. "He's working with it mostly" Shanaya pouted knowing Shekhu couldn't stop working.

That's when they heard footsteps and decided to go hide. Earth hour had started so it would be easy to sneak out. They saw Randhir barge inside frustrated. Shanaya was about to go out, she couldn't see him like this. He clearly needed someone but Aryan stopped her.

"What's her problem!!why does she still have to be told all this?"Randhir said ,hitting his punching bag hard trying to get rid of the restless feeling inside him. Aryan and Shanaya looked at each other as realisation hit them in unison. "It's fine now I'm done looking after her,she's not my responsibility anymore. Don't know why she's back,whatever it is,I have to stay away"

As the sneaked out through the window Aryan asked her"he wasn't talking about you right? Is there any other girl in his life?" She thought for a bit. But there hasn't been anyone he knew at all. In these two years it was just Shanaya "no I'm the only person,only family ,only friend he's had since I know him,no girl,could it be? Was this about Sanyukta?"

"We don't know. For sure. I mean I've atleast got no clue. But get me his phone and laptop by tomorrow. "Aryan said calculatively. But she remembered "what about Sanyukta's room? I thought we had a deal?plus it will be easier because it's my room too!!" She danced about happily like it was a game. He smiled looking at her craziness. No doubt this was fun. It was what he loved. It was what he did best..

They didn't know what lay ahead, not even his smart mind or her sharp skills could predict the secret Randhir and Sanyukta held with the dear life..

"So I guess see you tomorrow ?same time?" Aryan asked.."maybe after dinner ,or they'll begin to doubt us!"she squealed overjoyed at her smart suggestion. "Okay,done after dinner your room,but keep stop screaming or they'll find out anyway!!" He laughed looking at her ways.