Commencement

WARNING
I do not own any of the Teen Wolf Characters that are on the show. I only own my characters and plot (This Fan Fiction will not be exactly like the show)

^^picture of Ashley^^

<<!!Enjoy!!>>

__________________________

{Prologue}

*ASHLEY'S P.O.V*

"BREAKFAST" I jumped out of my bed quickly from hearing my mom's scream.

I brushed my teeth quickly and headed down stairs. My two sisters, Katie and Sierra were both seated at our kitchen island. Katie is 14 in Freshman year, Sierra is 16 in her sophomore year, and I am 17 in my Junior year.

"I have exciting news to tell you girls" Mom said with a big smile.

"Tell us the big news" Sierra said with a serious facial expression.

"WE'RE MOVING!!" mom yelled out excitingly.

"What do u mean we're moving? We can't move!" I said confused.

"We're moving to Beacon Hills, California and the three of you are transferring into Beacon Hills High School" She continued.

My sisters and I stared at mom with a blank expression, shocked from what she told us. I don't wanna move, I don't wanna meet new people, and I still don't understand why we're leaving. She's ruining our lives.

"Okay maybe you girls might not be as excited about moving as I thought you might have been but, look at the bright side it's a nice place for us to live."

"Why are we moving?" Katie asked, speaking up for the first time since we heard the news.

"I found a better nursing job that pays more at Beacon Hills Hospital" She answered.

"Who told you about the job?" I asked.

"My friend from high school, Melissa McCall. She is also a nurse. We have been talking and she told me about the job" she paused.

"We are leaving on Friday so if I were you I'd start packing now. The moving truck will be here around 10:00 a.m" she finished.

"We're driving there?" Katie asked.

"Well how else do you expect my car to get there? Now, Finish your breakfast!" Mom said as she made her way upstairs.

My life is officially over... This means I have to leave any friends I actually care about.

"This is going to be best for us." Mom said distracting me from my thoughts.

After I finished my breakfast I went upstairs to my room. I texted my close friend Lexie to fill her in on the news.

*Me: Lexie, guess what the fuck I just found out.... I'm moving!

*Lexie: OMG WTF ARE YOU SERIOUS!? Why :(

*Me: My mom found a better job -_-

*Me: Oh and did I mention this is a place we have never heard about, seen, or even been to before. Except for my mom of course.

*Lexie: And where is that?

*Me: Beacon Hills, California.

*Lexie: Didn't Nicole Harwell move there?

*Me: I think so.. Actually no I hope so! I missed her.

*Lexie: If u see her tell her I said to text me. When are u leaving?

*Me: Friday :'( The things we fucking do for family.

*Lexie: I'm going to miss you soooo freaking much babe!

*Me: I'm going to miss you too! Ok I gtg start packing up my life before my mom starts bitching -_-

*Lexie: Ok just remember don't forget about me and don't forget to tell Nicole if you see her.

*Me: I won't bye boo!

*Lexie: bye!!

- Friday 10 a.m -

We finished loading all of our furniture onto the moving truck and got in the car with my mom.

"You girls ready to go?" Mom asked.

"Yeah" Me and my sisters said in unison sounding depressed.

My mom started the car and followed the moving truck to our new home.

I can't believe we're leaving our hometown. We have been here since I was born and now out of the blue we are moving to a new house to start new memories. I wonder how it's going to be when we get there and who we're gonna meet.

"Oh and I forgot to mention, Melissa has a son named Scott and he's looking forward to meeting you girls. After we do a little unpacking we'll go over to their house"

"Scott goes to Beacon Hills High School too?" Sierra asked.

"Yes, he probably will introduce you to his friends in the school so you can know people on your first day"

"Interesting I can't wait to meet him" Sierra continued with a small smirk.

Sierra is a little freak. I wonder how Scott looks and if he has a girlfriend, because if he does then Sierra can't have him. I want to see Beacon Hills even though I don't want to move there, but there's no turning back now. Maybe we might just fit in.
Hopefully...