Heavenly Refuge ~ EPILOGUE Part II

Several Years Later

Luna Moon watched from afar as Simon sat in the graduating class. It was amazing for him to get into Yale and get a doctor's degree, no less. She was so proud, she was probably happier than his mom right now.

Simon Morse had turned his life around, doing good in school, stopped getting into fights, and started being social. Luna wished that she could've been there beside him the whole way -and in a way, she was, but some thing's were just meant to be.

Chisa Sanchez helped, too, keeping her promise, just like she said she would. Chisa grew up to become a writer, her favorite book, Romeo & Juliette. Who knew? Last that Luna had checked, she was writing an article in some kind of pamphlet that told of true stories.

Her Dad, Joshua Moon, eventually moved on from her death and decided to publish another book. A book named Heavenly Refuge Simon helped with the name. It told of a girl who was beyond her time and wise. But she didn't have much time to live, due to her disease.

The book became a nation-wide best seller, and made him famous. Right now, he's touring the United States, telling the story of the girl who knew that she would never grow up.

As for Luna, she watched over everyone, giving a little push here and there. Being an angel had it's perks too. Before, she was always the one left behind, but now, here she was, one step ahead of the gang.

Usually, she stayed with her mother and Simon's mom. She made poppy wreaths for everyone, and liked to run around in the meadows. Luna even got to talk to Micheal Jackson! He really is a great dancer as everyone says, just way better in person.

For now, Luna was perched on a low cloud, watching Simon walk up to the stage and get his diploma, the wide grin on his face was priceless. As if he could see her, Simon looked up to Luna's cloud and waved his diploma in a salute.

Then, he walked down to his collage buddies and laughed, slinging an arm around a girl -his fiancee. She laughed with him and gave him a kiss. She was beautiful, her blonde hair and green eyes were all captivating. She was also nice, so Luna approved.

"Congratulations!" she cried, throwing her arms around him.

Simon laughed and returned his hug. "I couldn't have done it without you and Luna."

She laughed. "Yes, and we're both amazing, aren't we?"

"Yes, you both are." he said, hugging her close and kissing her temple.

Luna smiled and blew him a kiss that he would never see. Just as she thought: everything worked out. Everyone was happy in their own way and doing what they were all meant to do. Luna Moon affected them all.

Joshuah Moon's book ended where the girl ended up dying, but she left behind something important for everyone. A paper crane that had never-ending wisdom in it -her own- and she left it there for them to become greater. On the back of the cover, read:

Dedicated and inspired by Luna Moon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, I've been thinking about this for a while, and I know that the last chapter was the end, but now I've made THIS chapter the end :P Kinda explains what happened. I definitely miss writing this story.

VOTE & COMMENT!!!