Heavenly Refuge Challenge & Notes for Next Book :D

Hello Heavenly Refuge fans!

As you all can see, this piece of work is one of my most famous works (I don't know why, really. It still needs a lot of work done to it). And you need to understand how I love you all for making it so popular. All your comments and votes and reads just make me want to jump up and down in joy.

A lot of you guys are wondering what happens, and later on, I added that second part to the Epilogue as you can see. But for now, ignore that part. This thing says challenge right? (NOT COMPETITION)

I want to see what you guys think the characters should do now.

Write a short story about what happens afterwards on any of the characters. Luna's dad, Joshua, Chisa, Simon, Luke (the guy that lost to Luna after she first got to school), or even Ms. Vang (their teacher). If it makes it easier, you can even do something for Luna in the after life.

But what do you think happens after Heavenly Refuge? I want to know.

If you do decide to do the challenge, let me know, and I'll be sure to check it out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've decided to make a "series" that's called the Refuge series. It won't be like a sequel, they don't have to be read in order, but I plan on adding characters from Heavenly Refuge into the next book which is called Blind to the Truth.

What the Refuge series are about: it's about a bunch of girl's that are "disabled" or "diseased" and how their lives are affected by it. I'm not exactly sure how it will turn out, but hopefully it'll be good :D

Thank you, my Lovelyfans!

~LovelyAnastasia :)