Ellie's POV

I wake up and i notice a couple things:

1. There are at least 4 people slapping me all over my body.

2. One of them is continuously grabbing my boob for a few seconds and then slapping it.

The boob-slapper slaps way too hard.

"AHHHHH!" I yell, trying to get this person to stop.

Everyone stops slapping but now the hand is on my boob again. The lights flicker for a split second and i see that it's Michael.

"EW GET OFF!" I kick him in the shin. He falls to the ground holding his leg and calling me a bitch as the lights flicker back off.

"Well.. Um.. Me and Timmy are going to look for something to eat.. We'll catch up with you guys later..." A very embarrassed-sounding lady says.

We hear footsteps and assume they had walked away.

"I'm going to find the manager. I'd like to ask him a few questions." A man's voice suddenly says. More footsteps and he's gone.

"SON OF A BITCH OH MY GOD ELLIE!" Michael yells. "I CAN ALREADY FEEL A BRUISE!"

I cant help but giggle.

I feel my way across the floor until i'm sitting next to Michael and i apologize and help him sit up against the shelf and i sit next to him so that i can feel his body heat on my right side.

Then i remember about the boob thing and the silence in the air becomes really awkward.

"So.. Uh.. Lets do something." He says, feeling the awkwardness.

"How bout 20 questions?" I say.

"Ok. Whats your favorite color?" He asks.

"Very creative question, Michael. Purple. Ummm who's your favorite teacher?"

"Ha." He snorts. "I hate school."

"Yeah i shouldve known." I say.

"Whats your bra size?" He asks.

Right here i take note to how perverted he is. I give him an honest answer though. " i wear B's but i could probably use C."

He whistles in admiration.

"Yeah.. Uh.. Why were you grabbing my boobs earlier?" I stutter.

"You gotta nice rack, El." He says like he'a admiring scenery.

"Uh, thanks." I feel myself blush.

"Ok... Do you have any attraction to me at all?" He asks, hesitating a bit.

That completely caught me off guard.

"My honest answer?" I begin. "Yes. And i dont know why! We've always hated each other so i dont get why i like you all of a sudden." U

Hes silent for a second before taking a deep breath.

"I'll admit, you did get a little bit hotter over the years." He sighs again.

I was smiling out of my mind by now.

Suddenly, we hear footsteps.

"Is anyone down here?" A manly voice shouts down the isle. A flashlight shines onto our faces and we squint.

"Can you two come with me? We're trying to get everyone together for a safer environment." He states.

"Ok." We say in unison. We both look at each other and then start chuckling, only to stop laughing again when the guy gives us an annoyed face.

"Alrighty then. Come with me." He says.