Ellie's POV

"Looks like we're showering together, babe." Michael looks me up and down and smirks. I blush.

He pulls me closer and gently moves the strand of hair out of my face. He grabs the sides of my face and looks at my lips before crashing his into mine.

I can feel myself getting turned on as I get deeper into the kiss. I suddenly get a burst of courage and slip his shirt off over his head.

He smiles into the kiss and helps me get my clothes off until we're both standing there passionately making out in our underwear.

He pulls back and looks at me with that same smirk. I see his eyes travel past my lacy hot pink bra, down to my black lace underwear.

He wraps his arms around me and starts kissing down my jawline and starts softly biting my neck.

I let out a moan and that's exactly what he wanted to hear. He starts to take my bra off but I stop him.

Don't get me wrong, I like Michael. A LOT.

But I don't really feel like... yanno... I'm "ready".

"Can we shower in swimsuits?" I ask h.

Immediately, he pulls away from me, the smirk is wiped off his face, replaced by him rubbing a hand through his hair, sighing, and saying "yeah." with a disappointed tone.

We get our swimsuits on and I finally get a good look at his amazing six pack.

'How come I didn't know he had that!' I think to myself as I grab my shampoo and conditioner and step into the shower.

As I wash my hair, I start singing softly to a song I had stuck in my head.

I saw Michael look at me out of the corner of my eye and I stop, knowing he can't stand my singing voice.

"No no, keep singing." He says.

"You don't like when I sing though." I say shyly.

"I was just in a bad mood that day. I'm really sorry, El." He says sincerely.

I smile and he starts singing the song If I Knew by Bruno Mars.

He actually has a pretty good voice.

I join in, our voices blending together perfectly, almost meant to be.

We finish the song and hear an applause.

We look towards the shower entrance and see and old lady in a bathrobe, clapping and wiping a tear away from her sad eye.

"You two are amazing!" She says, still clapping.

We bow and finish up our showers and go back to the room.

What's waiting

there for us was something we never could've imagined.

---------------------

hey guys!

sorry for another short chapter...

so, michael and ellie's romance gettin a little

more heated, huh?(;

just warning you, you'll see more of that in the chapters to come!

vote and comment, let us know how we're doing!

we're open to criticism because it can only help us get better!

And thank you guys sosososososososo much for all the reads! you. are. amazing.

<3

xoxox gabby