Michaels POV

The sight of the bodies. Who would do this? Standing there just thinking of what is happening here. What might happen to me. What might happen to ellie.

Ellie...

I turn and run out of the bathroom towards the ball cart when i see a tall muscular looking man standing in front of ellie. He seems blinded by my flashlight and turns away

"HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? GET AWAY FROM HER!" I yell.

Next thing i know, i threw a punch, he threw a punch, then we were fighting. And i was losing.

Now i have been in many fights before, and i have mostly won all of them.. But this guys was big. And strong.

The guy puts me in a headlock and i can barely breath. He, then grabs me by my hair and bangs my head into the medal pole of the ball cart. I fall to the ground feeling blood dripping out of my nose. I have a huge headache. My body kills. I dont dare get up, i hurt too bad. I just close my eyes, and dozee off.

.

..

...

....

...

..

.

The light. I see a bright light. Am i dead?

Then i feel something wet on my lip. I open my eyes and push the light away, which turned out to be a flash light. The wetness turned out to be some wet toilet paper.

"Ew what the fuck ellie." I say.

"Im just cleaning the blood off your face chill out." She replies.

I calm down and let her do her stuff. Shes still holding a flashlight to my face and i cant see. I grab the flashlight out of her hands and sit up.

"AHHHHJSUEBWJEHEOJEKSKEJEISJEIDJE!!!" I scream at the pain.

Ellie pulls a pillow out of nowhere and sets it against the bloody pole next to me. I lean against it. My back hurts so bad. My abbs are so sore. I have never been this sore in my life. And i was covered in blood.

"Michael do you need anything.. Like food or...i dont know. Clean clothes?" Ellie asks me.

Now that she brings it up, i am starving. It has to have been 24 hours that we've been in this hell hole.

"Do you want any appo-juice" i hear a baby like voice next to me say. I quickly shine the flashlight on him. Then to ellie. Then shine it back on him. Then back on ellie.

"Whos your friend?" I ask.

"This is ben." She replies.

Im too exhausted to question any further so i just change the subject.

"Soo. Food. Clothes. Chopchop." I clap my hands together twice to say 'move it'

Ellie rolls her eyes and smirks at me. I wink at her.

"What may i get you to eat sir Barlow?" She asks sarcastically.

"Get me some sweatpants and a tshirt. Oh and some nike socks. I want fruitsnacks, lemonade juice boxes, cool ranch doritos, get some butterfingers and kit kats. Lets feast"

•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

After around 15 minutes, Ellie and ben arrive both with new clothes on.

Ben hands me my sweatpants and tshirt and socks. I begin to get up when "AHHSHSHHAHSJEFUCK!"

"MICHAEL stop swearing we have a 5 year old here!" Ellie yells

"Actually im 6. And a half." Ben corrects her.

"Yeah ellie. Hes 6 and a half. Not 5. Get it right." I say.

"Whatever. You cant get up. Just get dressed right here." She says.

"I cant. It hurts to move." I tell her.

"Michael im not dressing you.." She tells me

Suddenly bed starts laughing.. Then ellie starts laughing. Whys everyone laughing, whats so funny about my pain.. Before i know it i start laughing. "OW" i yell and everyone stops.

"Oh my god michael. Ill help u with your shirt and socks, only because you smell like shi--i mean poop. But im not touching your pants and getting near your cooch." She says.

"Did you just call it a cooch.." i begin to make fun of her.

"Yes. I did. Now help me out."

I put my arms up as high as i can so she can pull my shirt off of me. Bens shining that flashlight on us to make this easier.

Once she gets it over my head she throws it behind her and i catch her checking me out.

"Like what you see?" I ask her proudly.

"What!? No what are you talking about. Psh no i wasnt what give me the socks." She blushes. God shes cute.

I hand her the socks on my lap and she makes her way to my feet and starts taking my dirty socks off and i start screaming laughing because im so ticklish.

"STOP. ELLIE! Hahahah STOP hahah IT HURTS ehehaha!"

When she stops i notice shes done and my new socks are on.

"You need some pain releiving medicine or something." Ellies says. She stands up and grabs bens hand. "Come on ben, mike we'll be right back."

I hate nick names. Especially mike.

"Ill be waiting, el-bell" i call out to her.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Oh god im sorry this was such a short chapter. Just idk my fingers hurt, and the football games on and..im just sick of typing. Anyways SO SORRY WE HAVENT UPDATED IN FOREVERRR!

Please leave comments&PLEASEvote.. And remember to always eat your veggies!

~Melina~