Michaels Pov

"Aw they are so cute!" i hear a familiar voice shreik.

"I told you they were gonna end up together." i hear another voice whisper. Then another voice groan. "Not if i have anything to do with it."

"Oh Scott would you stop it already! you've got to learn that your baby girl isn't a baby anymore."

At this i instantly snap my eyes open and remove my arm from Ellie's waist.

I turn to see both my parents, and Ellie's parents hovering over me, Ellie and ben.

"W..what?" I mumble, still tired.

The moms didn't say anything, just kept staring at me like i was cake or something, so my dad budded in.

"Well we haven't seen you guys for some time now, so we thought we would spend some time catching each other up on the past two months." My dad says. At this time, ben woke up and yawned like a dinosaur. Literelly. He roared that caused Ellie to jerk awake in fright and push me and her both off of the bed. I crashed down on the floor first, and surprisingly it didn't hurt at all. I was soon followed by Ellie who plopped down on top of me. I lay on my back with Ellie on top of me, with her elbows propped up against the floor, so our faces are only inches apart. She gives me a lazy grin.

"Oops" she croaks out in her tired voice, which by the way is totally sexy.

I smirk back up at her, close my eyes, and lean in. I press my lips softly against her sweet lips, only to be interrupted by someone clearing their throat. Oh yeah.. Theres other people in here.

"Yep, we've defiantly missed alot. So when exactly did you guys stop hating eachother?" I hear sam say as he plops on the bed next to us.

Ellie pushes herself off of me, blushing adorably.

"Long story...." She replies.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The past 3 hours have been spent catching each other up on the past two months. Our parents repeated everything about the earth that the nurse had. Come to think of it, its kind ironic that Zen, one of the most effective sicknesses in centuries throughout the earth, started right her in my hometown. By a little science lab. After a little storm.

Me and Ellie told our parents everything about getting locked in the store but lower our voices as we tell them about bens mother, while ben is over playing with legos with sam and nate.

Our parents then describe to us about how they talked to the police and how the police had said that the murderer from the store, kevin, had escaped the store after bashing an emergency door open. He obviously didn't know about the outside world so he died within hours. The police found him dead lying by a curb and then the police went through the doors and thats how they rescued us three. Ellie's mom then told us how their last family member had passed away. Ellie's Aunt Sydney. Both of Ellie's sets of grandparents were dead and mr.Pagura was an only child. All that mrs.Pagura had was a sister; aunt sydney.

Ellie's mom began to cry, which made Ellie begin to cry. I put my arm around her shoulders comfortingly. She rests her nose on my shoulder and gets it damp with tears. I dont mind, though.

My dad, then began to tell me that the Mayers(an old couple that lived near my house) had passed away also. They kept naming people and i finally stopped listening. I was so sick of hearing about death. Literelly, i was sick. I could feel the vomit rising in my throat. I quickly ran out of the curtained room and ran to the nearest garbage can. I hurled all of the nasty hospital food that these doctors have been feeding me through tubes for the past month. I suddenly feel a hand on my back.

"Its gonna be okay, michael." I hear the loving voice of Ellie say.

After letting everything out i turn around and smile at her. As much as i want to kiss her right now, i know i cant considering how gross that would be after just finishing throwing up. She mustve noticed me staring at her lips.

"Later," she said with a smirk, "first lets get ourselves cleaned up."

I nod and grab her hand. We begin walking to the hospital shower. No one was in there, luckily. What we didn't expect was that it was kind of like a community shower. No walls. No curtains. Just one big room with lots of shower heads.

Looks like me and Ellie are showering together, i smile to myself.

Yessssssss.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Heheheh the next chapter should be fun.

FUN FACT: did you know that my last name is Barlow (just like michael)

And gabbys last name is Pagura (just like Ellies)

Woooaaahhh

Mind=blown

ANYWAYS THANKS FOR READING GUYS PLEASE VOTE

~melina